OverviewTravel with a small group on this day trip from Melbourne. You'll see three of Victorias wildlife and nature gems, the world-renowned Phillip Island Penguin Parade, hand-feeding wallabies at Moonlit Sanctuary and the 1850s Churchill Island heritage farm with sheep shearing.
- Get up-close to native wildlife
- Excellent value for money
- Small-group tour
- All entrance fees included
- Lunch included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
Know More about this tourEnjoy the very best of Victoria’s wildlife, nature and farming heritage. The Penguin Parade is an absolute ‘must’ on every visitor’s itinerary, but this tour gives you so much more.
After departing Melbourne, your first stop is Moonlit Sanctuary Wildlife Conservation Park where you can hand-feed cute wallabies on the Wallaby Walk (you may see little joeys peeking out of their mothers’ pouches) or have the opportunity to get a photo taken with a koala. There are rare sightings of endangered Australian wildlife in this Eco-accredited sanctuary too.
Next, you'll see sheep shearing and working dogs in action at the historic farm on neighboring Churchill Island before visiting the Koala Conservation Centre (watch out for koalas napping in the fork of a tree).
Visit Phillip Island's dramatic Cape Woolamai surf beach and enjoy a stroll along the Nobbies boardwalk with views of the rugged coastline. Finally, the ultimate attraction: as dusk falls hundreds of Little Penguins popping out of the sea and waddling across the beach to their sand dune burrows in the Penguin Parade.
Enhance your penguin-viewing experience with an upgrade to the Penguin Plus option to have a better view of the penguins from the comfort of an exclusive viewing area with private boardwalk.
Your driver will return you to Melbourne at the end of your trip.
Inclusions for Small-Group Phillip Island Penguin Parade Day Trip From Melbourne Including Moonlit Sanctuary
- Entrance fees
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels only)
- Small-group tour
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
Exclusions for Small-Group Phillip Island Penguin Parade Day Trip From Melbourne Including Moonlit Sanctuary
- Drinks and snacks (available to purchase)
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Children 4 years and under are not allowed on this tour.
Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
The Parade is an outdoor experience so please dress warmly. You must wear sturdy footwear (slip on shoes or high heels not permitted)
Photography and video are NOT PERMITTED at the Penguin Parade
Children aged 5-13 years are not permitted on the V.I.P Tour, Aboriginal Heritage Tour and the Guided Ranger Tour.
Phillip Island Penguin Parade begins at dusk and concludes after the penguins have crossed the beach. This event can last up to 2 hours, depending on the number of penguins and the seasonality
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.