- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Small-group tour
Know More about this tourStart your day with a pickup from your Zagreb hotel, then travel south by air-conditioned vehicle to the UNESCO-listed Plitvice Lakes National Park. The oldest and largest of Croatias national parks, Plitvice is an oasis of interwoven azure-green lakes, thundering waterfalls, gushing streams, mossy caves and dense forest.
On arrival, after roughly two hours on the road, set off at a leisurely pace to explore the surrounding forest with your expert guide. Walk amid the towering beech, spruce and fir trees, and hear the rustle of wildlife stirring below the carpet of lush ferns.
Admire the rare wild flowers that line the forest trails and have your camera ready as you pass over the pretty wooden bridges that offer jaw-dropping views of the lakes. While the trails are steep and the route takes in some 300 steps, it is well worth it for the excellent vantage points.
Next, give your legs a well-earned rest and take a ride in an electric boat around one of the lower lakes. As you glide across the water, notice how clear it is despite the lake's vivid turquoise appearance from afar.
Following your boat ride, continue your route on foot, taking in ever more stunning views as you ascend to the higher lakes. Then, dependent on your preferences, hop aboard a bus or train for your final panoramic tour of this magnificent geological wonder.
After, enjoy around 1 hour of free time. Perhaps stop off at a cafe inside the park to recharge with some lunch (own expense). Then, return to your vehicle for the journey back to Zagreb, where you tour concludes with a hotel drop-off.
Please note: See the Itinerary section below for list of hotels that offer pickup and drop-off.
Inclusions for Small-Group Plitvice Lakes National Park Day Trip From Zagreb
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels only)
- Expert guide
- Transport by air-conditioned vehicle
- Entrance fee to Plitvice Lakes National Park
- Electric boat ride
- Sightseeing by electric train or bus
Exclusions for Small-Group Plitvice Lakes National Park Day Trip From Zagreb
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (optional)
Itinerary:Hotel Astoria - Petrinjska ulica 71, 10000
Hotel Hilton - Ulica grada Vukovara 269A, 10000
Hotel Esplanade - Mihanovićeva ulica 1, 10000
Hotel Westin - Ulica Izidora Kršnjavog 1, 10000
Hotel Sheraton - Petrinjska ulica 71, 10000
Hotel Panorama - Trg Krešimira Ćosića 9, 10000
Hotel Laguna - Kranjčevićeva ulica 29, 10000
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
A strenuous amount of walking is involved; sneakers or hiking boots are recommended
Not wheelchair accessible
Not recommended for travelers with health issues
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.