Small-Group Pompeii And Sorrento Rail Day Trip From Rome
OverviewImagine this: youre in Rome and really want to get out of town; specifically to see the wonder that is Pompeii, but its such a time commitment. Youre in luck. This small-group day trip whisks you to Pompeii and Sorrento via high-speed train from Rome. Stroll the basalt-paved streets of Pompeii and learn about its history. Sip Limoncello in Sorrento and explore the towns tiny cobbled alleyways. Numbers limited to 15 people, ensuring excellent access to the expert guide.
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
- Pickup from a centrally located meeting point
- Small-group tour
- Day trip (destination A to B)
Know More about this tour
Inclusions for Small-Group Pompeii And Sorrento Rail Day Trip From Rome
- High-speed train ticket
- Professional guide
- Entrance fee Pompeii
- Guided tour of Pompeii
- Audio-headset in Pompeii
- Limoncello tasting
- Small group tour
Exclusions for Small-Group Pompeii And Sorrento Rail Day Trip From Rome
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and drinks, unless specified
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
A moderate amount of walking is involved
Comfortable shoes recommended
Not wheelchair accessible
Unable to accommodate strollers or baby carriages
Water, sunscreen and hat are recommended
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.