OverviewDiscover Potsdam's royal gardens and palaces on this 6-hour small-group walking tour through Potsdam from Berlin. Walk through the city's old town, see its royal past, majestic palaces of Sanssouci and the magnificent gardens. Discover the home of Prussian kings and explore the magnificent architecture of the era with a local guide.
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Small-group tour
- Pickup from a centrally located meeting point
- Small group ensures personal service
- Get inside tips from a local
- Soak up the atmosphere on a walking tour
Know More about this tourMeet your local guide in central Berlin from where you will take the train for a short ride to Potsdam. Spend the day exploring Frederick the Great’s pleasure palace Sanssouci, his boastful Neue Palais, and Schloss Cecilienhof, where Churchill, Truman and Stalin carved Berlin and Germany into four.
Head off-the-beaten track and discover the hidden corners of Park Sanssouci and Neuer Garten. See some of Sanssouci's most beautiful palaces and have the option to visit some of them to explore their architecture.
See another side of Potsdam as you walk through the city's old town and learn about the thriving cultural and trading life that evolved around the royal grounds. Your local guide will show you all the history in Potsdam, sights and more on this 7.5-hour tour.
End your tour at Havel river with the option to enjoy a cold beer (courtesy of bankside brewery The Meierei). Don't forget to bring your bathing suit if you’re up for a swim – one of Berlin’s best swimming lakes, Heiliger See, is just around the corner from where your tour ends.
Inclusions for Small-Group Potsdam Royal Gardens And Palaces Tour From Berlin
- Local guide
- Small-group tour
- Walking tour
Exclusions for Small-Group Potsdam Royal Gardens And Palaces Tour From Berlin
- Entrance fees
- Food and drinks
- Transportation to/from attractions
- Gratuities (recommended)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Due to uneven surfaces, this tour is not recommended for those with walking disabilities or using a wheelchair
Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
A moderate amount of walking is involved; comfortable walking shoes are recommended
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.