Small-Group Prague Food And Drink TourWrite a Review
OverviewEnjoy this 4-hour food and drink tour in the lesser-known medieval quarter of Prague. Your local guide will lead you down picturesque back streets to discover some of the citys most hidden gems. Visit secret wine cellars, backstreet bistros, and family-run cafs to try Prague's best food and drink. Take in the history of the city as well as the cuisine along the way. This is a small-group tour limited to just 8 travelers.
- Small group ensures personal service
- Explore the local streets on a walking tour of the city
- Led by a local guide
Know More about this tourBegin your tour at the Green Stove Caf in Prague at 5pm. Accompanied bya local guide, set out to explore the back-streets and alleyways of the atmosphericmedieval quarter. Along the way, stop to sampleCzech craft beer brewed in a 12th century monastery and paired with cured meats and regional cheeses.
Next, visita historic wine cellar, located in a hidden location at the bottom of a staircase, and learn more about Czech wine with an expert-led tasting. Continue to a local restaurant, where you can tuck into a bowl of traditional goulash served with homebrewed ale.Finally, pay a visit tothe famous John Lennon wall.
Your tour ends at Caf Slavia Smetanovo around 9pm.
Inclusions for Small-Group Prague Food And Drink Tour
- Food tasting
- Wine tasting
- Local guide
- Small-group tour
Exclusions for Small-Group Prague Food And Drink Tour
- Gratuities (recommended)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
A moderate amount of walking is involved
Minimum age is 18 years
Not wheelchair accessible
A maximum of 8 people per booking
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You might also like
- Best Of Prague: City Walking, Boat Cruise And Typical Czech Lunch
- Cesky Krumlov Day Trip From Prague
- Prague Luxury Dinner Cruise On Vltava River
- Jewish Prague Walking Tour
- Small-Group Food And Beer Tour In Prague
- Getting To Know Prague Like A Local - Sights, Local Experiences And Food
- Historic Prague Jewish Quarter Walking Tour
- Prague Castle And Castle Grounds Walking Tour
- Exploratory Family Trip To Prague Without The Stress Of Planning
- 3 Hours Unlimited Beer Tasting