Small-Group Prague Segway Tour
OverviewSee Prague and its most popular sights in a unique and fun way from a Segway. Be impressed by the city's highlights as you learn about this historic city while riding your Segway through Prague on this 3-hour small-group tour.
- Family friendly
- Get inside tips from a local
- Small group ensures personal service
- All necessary equipment included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
Know More about this tourFirst we show you Kampa distric and some of it's gems like Lennon's wall orMonastery knights of Malta . This picturesque quarter with curved alleys and old mills is a good start to our tour. You will see that Prague has many faces, Kampa is the cutest one. We have 22 bridges in Prague and we crosses one of them to the Old Town.
Well, it's not that old, at least in some parts. For example, the Dancing House or New Stage of the National Theater are nice pieces of modern architecture. The astronomical clock, the Jewish town and the famous Estates Theater will of course be seen. Did you know that at the Estates Theater personally W.A. Mozart conducted his opera Don Giovanni, or that Jewish Cemetery has graves in multiple layers? Do not worry, you will learn much more.
When you have plenty of sightseeing, we will go along the riverside and then cross the bridge back to our side of the river. Here are two hills with magnificent views of Prague. Do you want to make sure I did not lie about the bridges? We'll take you to a place where you can count them all! There is also a nice beer garden. If you want, we can stop there.
Of course, we will not miss the Prague Castle. It's hard to miss it: it's the biggest castle in the world, and it's almost a kilometer long.
Well, we are getting close to the end. I know you will not want to end: nobody wants. But that's life.
After the tour, we offer you coffee, advise where to eat and help you with other questions. This is not the end. We are here every day, we know Prague well and we are ready to help any time!
Inclusions for Small-Group Prague Segway Tour
- 3 hours E-Scooter rental
- English speaking guide
- Audio guides available in German, Spanish, French, Italian and Russian
- Raincoat in case of rain
- Gloves in winter season
- Unlimited water and coffee at the meeting point
Exclusions for Small-Group Prague Segway Tour
- Food and drinks during the tour
- Hotel pickup (available at additional cost)
- Hotel drop-off
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Maximum is 9 people
Light rain is no argument for cancelling the tour. In case of heavy rain you will be offered a full refund or reschedule.
Please wear comfortable shoes and dress appropriately
Children 8 - 14 years old must ride E-Scooter with adult and they are free of charge
Children under the age of 8 years, pregnant women and persons over 120kg or under the influence of alcohol or drugs are not allowed to ride a E-Scooter
please take an ID / passport with you
Bicycle skills required
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Tandem Skydiving Adventure in Prague
- Prague Luxury Dinner Cruise on Vltava River
- Small-Group Pravcicka Gate Winter Tour from Prague
- Prague Beer and Czech Tapas Evening Walking Tour
- Prague Small-Group Photo Tour at Dawn With Local Professional Photographer
- Traditional Czech 3-Course Lunch or Dinner at Municipal House in Prague