OverviewSee Prague and its most popular sights in a unique and fun way from a Segway. Be impressed by the city's highlights as you learn about this historic city while riding your Segway through Prague on this 3-hour small-group tour.
- Family friendly
- Get inside tips from a local
- Small group ensures personal service
- All necessary equipment included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
Know More about this tourDiscover the most beautiful sightsof Prague on E-scooter. After you have met your guide and received a brief training session, set off over the Charles Bridge to explore the stunning architecture in a leisurely fashion.
Glide for 3 hours down the sidewalks and streets of Prague, as your guide points out some of the citys most famous landmarks, historical sites and local hangouts. You will visit Kampa Park, the John Lennon Wall, St. Nicholas Church and Prague Castle. This part of the tour ends at the Strahov Monastery, where you can enjoy stunning views of the city.After a short break, continue through Petrin Hill. Around Royal gardens behind the Castle, you will have the most stunning views over Prague from Letn Park. Passing Metronome, Expo 58, St. Agnes Church, we will ride through the Jewish quarter. Visiting Rudolfinum and Franz Kafka museum we will finish the tour at the starting point.
You can choose to upgrade to a private tour option with a tour guide speaking the language of your choice. The 3-hour personalized E-scooter tour is the best way for you to see the sights that are interesting to you. Your private guide will tell you fascinating stories about the city as you tour.
Inclusions for Small-Group Prague Segway Tour
- 3 hours E-Scooter rental
- English speaking guide
- Audio guides available in German, Spanish, French, Italian and Russian
- Raincoat in case of rain
- Gloves in winter season
- Unlimited water and coffee at the meeting point
Exclusions for Small-Group Prague Segway Tour
- Food and drinks during the tour
- Hotel pickup (available at additional cost)
- Hotel drop-off
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Maximum is 9 people
Light rain is no argument for cancelling the tour. In case of heavy rain you will be offered a full refund or reschedule.
Please wear comfortable shoes and dress appropriately
Children 8 - 14 years old must ride E-Scooter with adult and they are free of charge
Children under the age of 8 years, pregnant women and persons over 120kg or under the influence of alcohol or drugs are not allowed to ride a E-Scooter
please take an ID / passport with you
Bicycle skills required
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.