Small-Group Pravcicka Gate Winter Tour From Prague
OverviewVisit spectacular sandstone arch "Pravcicka Gate" in this small-group tour to Bohemian Switzerland national park. Enjoy a winter day trip from Prague and walk in snow-covered trails to enjoy some of the best scenic nature sites that Czech Republic can offer.
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Seasonal Offer
- Once-in-a-Lifetime Experience
- All-inclusive tour
Know More about this tourTake your chance and enjoy winter time in amazing and scenic national park with this transfer from Prague.
Your professional driver will collect you from central Prague and then travel with you to the national park Bohemian-Saxon Switzerland to visit monumental rock gate "Pravcicka brana" and the fascinating "Bastei" bridge high above the Elbe canyon in Germany. You will see breathtaking viewpoints and gaze down to sandstone mountains during a trip over 2 countries in one day !
On our way to the national park we will talk about Czechs in general, local food and habits and you will learn some important facts to understand region you will be visiting - the Northern Bohemia. After arriving to small cozy village Hrensko we will start our 5 km moderate hike to the highlight of the area - "Pravcicka brana" arch. You can enjoy snow-covered (subject to weather) trail with no worries as our local guide will be with you leading the way.
Excursion to viewpoints around the 15 meters tall Gate is the first highlight of the tour and you will have enough time to explore the site thoroughly and see all the viewpoints.
Then we will have a tasty lunch in a typical Czech restaurant so you can feel like a real local. Lunch includes main course and drink and we will help you to choose some specialties on the menu.
Next we take you to Germany and arrive right to the spectacular "Bastei" bridge high above the local river. The site provides the best view on the huge sandstone Elbe canyon in the whole region and is our second highlight. Catching a winter sunset here (subject to weather) is a cherry on a cake of this amazing-views-focused tour.
Our trip ends at approximately around 6-7pm by taking you back to your starting point.
Inclusions for Small-Group Pravcicka Gate Winter Tour From Prague
- Entrance fees
- Free WiFi in the van
- Bottled water
- Local guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Small-group tour
Exclusions for Small-Group Pravcicka Gate Winter Tour From Prague
- Gratuities (recommended)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Infant seats are available on request if advised at time of booking
Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
A moderate amount of walking is involved
Due to uneven surfaces, this tour is not recommended for those with walking disabilities or using a wheelchair
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.