Small-Group Reykjavik RIB Whale Watching Cruise
OverviewZoom around the Icelandic waters aboard a RIB (rigid inflatable boat), and enjoy close-up views of whales, dolphins, puffins and more. The small yet powerful vessel is capable of reaching high speeds, allowing you to cover a larger area and get closer to the Reykjavik wildlife than you would in a classic boat. After seeing the sights on the open water, enjoy quick stops to admire Jn Gunnar rnasons 'Sun Voyager' sculpture and Harpa Concert Hall on the shoreline. Numbers are limited to 12 on this small-group tour.
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Instant Confirmation
- Get up-close to native wildlife
- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water
Know More about this tourChoose from one of the multiple daily departuresand then make your own way to Reykjavik Old Harbour to meet your guide & captain. After a quick safety briefing, pull on your provided overalls and safety gear and hop aboard your RIB speedboat.
Hold on tight as your captain zips you out of the harbor, and look out for some of the wildlife for whichFaxafli is famous. Loop around the wind-beaten islands of the bay to see puffins in their natural habitat during their breeding season from May to the end of August, and then head out on the open water to scout out the majestic whales and dolphins.
On the return to the harbor, cruise along Reykjaviks shoreline and spot the sights from the sea. Colorful fishing huts and bustling restaurants make up the cityscape in this part of town, alongside some thought-provoking attractions, too. Enjoy looking atthe Sun Voyager sculpture by Jn Gunnar rnason, and the Harpa Concert Hall a glittering glass building that is said to be inspired by the countrys volcanic geology.
After roughly two hours on the water, travel back to the start point where your tour ends.
Inclusions for Small-Group Reykjavik RIB Whale Watching Cruise
- Professional guide
- Use of coveralls
- All necessary safety equipment
Exclusions for Small-Group Reykjavik RIB Whale Watching Cruise
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Dress warmly: Wool or fleece seater, Hat, gloves and sturdy footwear are recommended
In the case of no sightings you will get a ticket for an alternative tour
Hotel pickup in Reykjavik available at supplement
Suitable for children over the age of 10 and over 145 centimeters tall
Not recommended for participants with back problems
Not recommended for pregnant women
Not wheelchair accessible
Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Golden Circle Express Tour from Reykjavik
- Wonders of Snfellsnes Peninsula - Private Tour from Reykjavik
- Day Trip to the Snfellsnes Peninsula from Reykjavik - The Wonders of Snaefellsnes
- Small-Group Hot Springs and Lava Cave Day Trip from Reykjavik
- Day Trip to the Glacier Lagoon: Jkulsrln with Boat Tour from Reykjavik
- Gulfoss and Geysir Express Half-Day Trip from Reykjavik