- Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Hotel pickup Available
- Free Cancellation
- Instant Confirmation
- Lowest Price Guaranteed
- Duration: 10 Hrs
Departure Time :
Departure Details :
Traveler pickup is offered
Complimentary Pick-up and Return to your Resort / Hotel / Condominium / Timeshare / Harbor and/or private Residence.
Kahului Airport, 1 Keolani Pl, Kahului.. read more
Return Details :
Returns to original departure point at approximately 5:00 pm (approx.)
Cancellation Policy : For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
Travel the famously spectacular Road to Hana in comfort and style on this luxury small-group tour. With a maximum of just up to eight-passengers in a customized, luxury Limo-Van, this full-day tour to Hana is the ultimate way to experience Maui's most famous road. On your leisurely journey, enjoy all the sights along the way and stop for multiple breaks to swim and relax. A professional guide, lightmorning snack and delicious picnic lunch top off this spectacular day trip!
- All-inclusive tour
- Breakfast included
- Lunch included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Small group ensures personal service
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Editor's Pick
Know More about this tour
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Hana Highway - Road to Hana, Maui-united-states">Maui, Hawaii
Experience the Hana Highway on this exclusive full-day expedition designed for just 8 guests. Stretch out aboard a luxurious air-conditioned Limo-Van. Refresh with a waterfall swim, visit a black sand beach, dine alfresco with a picnic luncheon at Hana Beach, and tour at a relaxed Maui-style pace
Duration: 10 hours
Pass By: Ho'okipa Beach Park, Paia, Maui, Hawaii
A chance to catch a glimpse of Maui's North Shore Surfers and Windsurfers.
Stop At: Temptation Tours, Kahului, Maui, Hawaii
Temptation Tours is an Award-Winning Sightseeing Land Tour company that specializes in offering 5-different Sightseeing Tours and Private Charters to Maui's Top Natural Locales - The Road to Hana & Majestic Mt. Haleakala! All tours are limited, up to 8 Guests, traveling in the air-conditioned comfort of custom-built, Luxury Limo-Vans with a spacious leather captains chair for each Guest. Adventure, excitement, and an experience of a lifetime await you on the breathtaking island of Maui! 1600 Maui Concierge Voted Temptation Tours - Best Activity Overall. Serving Maui since 1986 - Voted Maui's #1 Activity Overall - Voted Maui's #1 Sightseeing Land Tour Company - Triple "Keep it Hawaii Award Winner" - U.S. Congressional Achievement Award Recipient - Featured on Disney Cruise Lines - Certified "Sustainable Tourism Operator" - Awarded 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017 and 2018 TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence.
Duration: 10 hours
Stop At: Kaumahina State Wayside Park, Haiku, Maui, Hawaii
Beautiful views of Keanae Peninsula, in the distance
Duration: 15 minutes
Pass By: Upper waikani falls, Maui, Hawaii
Catch a glimpse of, just one, of the many waterfalls on this World Famous Scenic Drive.
Stop At: Keanae Point, Maui, Hawaii
Peaceful Taro fields, jagged lave rock jutting into the crystal blue Pacific, crashing surf - these are just a few of the amazing sights in this uniquely Hawaiian place.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Hana Tropicals, Hana, Maui, Hawaii
Tropical flowers and Orchid Nursery are found at this local, Maui-family owned business.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Wai'anapanapa State Park, Hana, Maui, Hawaii
Let the surf tickle your toes on the black sand beach at Waianapanapa state park. The rugged volcanic coastline here offers solitude from urban life. Offering one-stop natural attractions including native hala, lava tube, natural stone arch, sea stacks, blow holes and perhaps capture a glimpse of a seabird or two.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Pua'a ka'a state park, Maui, Hawaii
Bring bathing suits and towels to capture a lifetime memory of swimming in a freshwater pool under a cascading waterfall at Puaa Kaa State Park (weather and stream conditions permitting).
Duration: 30 minutes
Itinerary:Pacific Rim lunch menu:
Choice of Southpointe and Pacifica main course:
• Grilled herb-marinated chicken breast
• Kula mixed organic greens
• Roasted corn and black bean relish
• Buttermilk ranch dressing and a roasted garlic tortillaLightly blackened 7-spice seared ono
• Kula organic greens
• Black olive and caper relish
• Wasabi aioli spread and a sundried tomato tortillaAccompanied with:
• Fresh garden vegetable pasta salad with basil pesto vinaigrette
• Chilled Maui Gold pineapple
• Triple-chocolate fudge brownie with toasted Hamakua-grown macadamia nuts*Vegetarian main course substitute:
• Lettuce wraps filled with veggies
• Roasted corn and black bean relish with a Maui herb and garlic vinaigrette dipping sauceLunch is elegantly served on linen tablecloths with linen napkins, crystalline plates and flatware, and includes tropical island fruit juices and bottled water.
Upgrade to the Hana Ultimate option which includes run-of-the-menu breakfast at a local cafe in Paia and a luncheon served at the Travaasa Hana Hotel.
• Mambo Omelette: 3 egg omelette filled with bacon, sausage and cheddar cheese. Served with focaccia toast.
• Classic Pancakes: 2 pancakes served with syrup and butter.
• Mambo Fruit Bowl: fresh sliced fruit, yogurt and granola.
• Plantation Breakfast: 2 eggs, bacon, sausage, black beans and homefries
• Breakfast Burrito: bacon, scrambled eggs, black beans, rice and cheese.
• Breakfast Quesadilla: ham, scrambled eggs and cheese.
Luncheon Menu (Includes one appetizer, one main course and dessert):
• Ahi Poke Tini: Local Ahi, Scallions, Roasted Kukui Nut, Alae Salt, Wakame Seaweed, Nahiku Chilies, Aloha Shoyu
• House Guacamole: Local avocado, Red Onion, Sweet Potato Chips
• Kula Baby Romaine: Caesar dressing, Croutons and Parmesan cheeseMain Course (Includes Iced Tea, Coffee or Soda):
• Gourmet Free Range Burger: Grilled House Made Free Range Burger, Haiku Tomato, Thinly Sliced Red Onion, Local Lettuce, Hand Cut Fries.
• Grilled Chicken Club: Honey Buttermilk Bread, Haiku Tomato, Local Lettuce, Old Smoke House Bacon, Hana Avocado, Cilantro Aioli, Sweet Potato Chips.
• Grilled Vegetable Pita: Roasted Sweet Peppers, Zucchini, Japanese Eggplant, Kawari Sprouts, Local Avocado, Spicy Chipotle Mayonnaise.
• Ka'uiki Spiced Fish Taco: Shredded Jack Cheddar, Heirloom Tomato, Avocado, Napa Cabbage, Sour Orange Aioli, Sweet Potato Chips.Desert:
• Ice Cream Sundae
Light Morning Snack (If PICNIC option selected at checkout)
Full run-of-menu Breakfast (If ULTIMATE option selected at checkout)
Choose between a Picnic lunch on a black sand beach or a 4-Course luxury luncheon elegantly served at Travaasa Hana Hotel
Exclusive tour of Hana Tropical Gardens and nursery (if PICNIC option is selected)
Professional, Hawai'i State Certified Guide
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 5 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
Bringing a bathing suit and towel is recommended
Guests must be ambulatory. Walkers, Wheelchairs and/or Scooters, of any kind, are not permitted. Tour operator will deny participation to Guests arriving in or with wheelchairs, electric scooters and / or walkers. Guests with heart or respiratory conditions, oxygen tanks, or generators can not participate.
This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
Traveler ReviewsSee all reviews
Great scenic views. Breakfast and lunch were tasty. Les, the guide/driver was knowledgable and friendly. We very much enjoyed the day.
We had Gary for our guide. He was I’m very informed and told us about all the plants, trees and flowers we saw. He made lots of stops for us to take pictures.
A truly memorable experience. There is so much to learn and see, I don't think it would be possible to prepare for this trip on my own. Also, the road is treacherous and requires more than your full attention, leaving little opportunity for observing the sights. Wayne was an excellent guide; helpful, courteous and very knowledgable. This tour is certainly worth the price.
From start to finish ... We were very happy a van came to our resort to pick us up. Then seeing a van with comfy seating! AL our guide was happy, knowledgeable and ready to go. He made the excursion through the rain forrest well worth the money! The places we stopped to eat was fabulous! We learned interesting facts about Maui. We felt safe on the crazy road to Hana! Definitely take this tour you WILL NOT REGRET IT!
The Hana Luxury Tour was all that we hoped it would be. I have been to Hana several times over the last 40 years. It was such a pleasure not to drive and to have a knowledgeable and helpful driver/guide. This tour was recommended to me by a long time resident of Maui as the best one and she is right!
Our driver Keith picked us up at 7am in Lahaina at our hotel. From there his knowledge of the island was phenomenal! He knows every plant tree and animal on the island and how they all got here. He made stops at the best places for pictures and even swam in a waterfall where we were the only ones there. Required a short rope to get down the hill but once there it was much prettier than the others. Thanks Keith for an amazing day!!
Our trip on the road to Hana was excellent. Gail our driver was very informative about the history of the islands and extremely knowledgeable about the plant life along the way.
Our guide, Sean, was extremely knowledgeable and took great pride in sharing such a beautiful area! The small group tour was a great way for both my husband and me to enjoy the amazing ride!
Our driver/tour guide (Keith Hunter) was an excellent and careful driver. We were able to enjoy the scenery without worrying about the road. Keith was also very knowledgeable, and he willingly and clearly shared his knowledge of the ecosystem of the area and history of Hawaii with us. He was polite and helpful (e.g. assisting us in and out of the van, taking pictures and getting wet helping us across rocks near the waterfalls). The lunch was great, also. We highly recommend this tour and driver!
Our driver and guide, Paul, did an excellent job in negotiating the many twists and turns of the Road to Hana in a safe and comfortable manner. He provided lots of interesting narration during the trip about the various sights along the way and informed us about the history of Maui in a way that greatly enhanced our appreciation of the area. The breakfast at Cafe Mambo in Paia and the three-course lunch at the Travessa Hotel in Hana, both of which were part of the tour package, were also excellent.