Small-Group Sailing And Snorkeling Adventure From Fajardo
OverviewSet sail upon the warm Caribbean waters of Puerto Rico in a Beneteau First 39-foot sailboat. In this personalized, small group tour, (limited to 8 passengers) you will experience a day trip to Cayo Icacos or Palomino Island, depending on wind direction. Here, you will set sail once we depart Puerto Del Rey marina in the east coast of Puerto Rico. You will live the adventure of sailing in the Caribbean and once we anchor you can spend your day relaxing in the sun or exploring under the sea with our provided snorkeling gear. A BBQ lunch is included on this 6-hour tour.
- See native wildlife in their natural environment
- Small group ensures personal service
- Snorkel gear included
- Lunch included
- Once-in-a-Lifetime Experience
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
Know More about this tourOnce you arrive to the best marina in the Caribbean, Puerto Del Rey, you will be taken to the boat via golf cart. After meeting the captain, you will embark on a unforgettable journey. Sit back and enjoy the warm tropical sun in your face while the crew gets the boat sailing in the island trade winds.
Depending on the wind we can either go to Palomino's Island or Cayo Icacos. Both of these islands offer amazing snorkeling and beautiful white sands beaches. Once we anchor, you may indulge in the underwater park home to many beautiful animals. From being able to view a plethora of tropical fish and reef you might get lucky and see dolphins, manatees, turtles, stingrays, etc.
After you finish your snorkeling experience and swim back to the boat, the captain will spark up the BBQ and grill your choice of either fish, chicken, or meat. After the BBQ you can relax soaking up the suns rays and sip on your drink. Once you think this is too good to be true we will sail back under wind power and you will enjoy natures own sunset light show over El Yunque Rainforest. Arrive back at the marina after a 1.5 hour sail that will leave you feeling refreshed and relaxed.
Inclusions for Small-Group Sailing And Snorkeling Adventure From Fajardo
- Bottled water
- Small-group tour
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
Exclusions for Small-Group Sailing And Snorkeling Adventure From Fajardo
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Adult pricing applies to all travelers
May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.