Small Group Salona Tour - Split
OverviewExplore the ancient ruins of Salona which was the capital of the Roman province of Dalmatia and the birthplace of Emperor Diocletian. Learn all about the history, enjoy breathtaking views and rich cultural heritage on this unique tour! See the remains of Salona which was 3 times bigger than Pompeii.
Know More about this tourEnjoy this amazing tour to the ancient city of Salona! A minibus will take you to Salona, remains of the ancient Split suburbs, where you will gaze upon the awe-inspiring ruins of a once grand cultural hotspot. Solin developed on the ancient ruins of Salona which was the capital of the Roman province of Dalmatia and the birthplace of Emperor Diocletian. In the late ancient times, Salona had great political and religious influence.
Salona was founded after the Roman civil war under Julius Caesar and it was a striving town, three times bigger than Pompeii.
Today, Solin is a beautiful town, popular with both locals and tourists.
10:55 pick up Split
11:15 Salona tour
12:45 tour end
Inclusions for Small Group Salona Tour
- Professional guide
- Pickup and drop-off from designated meeting points
- Small-group tour
- Round-trip private transfer
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
Exclusions for Small Group Salona Tour
- Entrance fees
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Not wheelchair accessible
All sales related to this product are final and non-refundable. In case you wish to cancel the reservation you will be charged 100% cancellation fees.
You Might Also Like
- Full-Day Mega Catamaran Excursion to Bol Including Golden Horn
- Guided Tour: Highlights of Split by Rickshaw
- Private Boat Tour to Blue Lagoon and Solta from Trogir and Split
- Blue Lagoon and Solta Private Boat Tour from Trogir and Split
- Stand Up Paddle Board in Split
- Private Speed Boat Transfer from Split Airport to Hvar
- Private Speedboat Transfer from Split Airport to Hvar
- Private Dubrovnik Day Tour from Split