Small-Group Sea Cave Kayaking At Bor Thor From Krabi
OverviewPaddle your way through the history and culture of Bor Thor, Ao Luek District of Krabi Province. With return transfers and lunch included, this half or full day paddle will take you across spectacular rivers, inlets and into the stunning limestone caves to witness the artifacts and cave paintings.
- Lunch included
- See native wildlife in their natural environment
- Small group ensures personal service
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
Know More about this tourBor Thor, one of the first settlements in southern Thailand, is a small coastal village rich with archaeological treasures, artifacts, and cave paintings. Many are only accessible by kayak, and your journey takes you paddling into the limestone caves for an up-close look.
After hotel pickup, travel on the mainland from Krabi to Bor Thor by shared minivan. You'll drive pasta spectacular landscape oflimestone cliffs and small villages along the way. After a safety briefing, hop into your sit-on-top kayakand paddle with your guide along the Marui River through severalextraordinary caves and narrow river tunnels.
En route, stop toadmire the stalactites and stalagmites of Tam Lod cave then continue througha tunnel to Tham Khao Wong lagoon, located in the middle of a mountain. Afterward, paddle over to Pee Hua cave to explore the ancient paintings and pictographs found inside. Finally,make your way through the cave's numerous grottos until you arrive at a viewpoint overlooking the mangrove forest and sprawling ocean.
This is where your half-day tour option concludes. If you upgrade for the full-day tour at booking, take a break for a provided lunch at a traditional Thai seafood restaurant by the river. After lunch, continue to Tha Pom, also known as Khlong Song Nam, meaning canal of two waters.' Your guide will pointout the place where seawater and freshwater come together at high tide and, when mixed together, creates crystal-clear water. Here, you can take a swim in the pristine waters before it's time to make your way back to the Bor Thor pier and transfer to your hotel.
- 8am - 8:30am: Hotel pickup in Krabi
- 8:30am - 9:15am: Meet the crew at the pier in Bor Thor
- 9:15am - 11am: Paddle yourself into canals, sea caves & mangrove forest
- 11am - 12:30pm: Continue by kayak to Pee Hua Cave
- 12:30pm - 1:30pm: Enjoy lunch in Ban Bor Thor restaurant
- 1:30pm - 2pm: Return back to the hotel (half-day tour option)
- 1:30pm - 3:45pm: Visit the fresh water canal of Khlong Song Nam (full-day tour option)
- 3:45pm - 4:30pm: Transfer back to the hotel
Inclusions for Small-Group Sea Cave Kayaking At Bor Thor From Krabi
- Professional kayak guide
- Kayak and equipment
- Life jacket
- Waterproof bag
- Drinking water, soft drinks
- Lunch and light refreshments
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Exclusions for Small-Group Sea Cave Kayaking At Bor Thor From Krabi
- Personal expenses
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Minimum age is 2 years old
Please note that the tour program can change due to tidal and weather conditions
Operates in all weather conditions; please dress appropriately
Wear flip-flops in case there are shells or rocks on the sand
Expect to get wet while kayaking
Not recommended for pregnant women and participants with heart complaints or other serious medical conditions
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.