Small-Group Sea Kayaking At Ao Thalane Bay And Hong Island From KrabiWrite a Review
OverviewEnjoy the morning kayaking through canyons and mangroves around Ao Thalane Bay and explore the beautiful emerald lagoon and snorkel in the reef at Hong Island.
- See native wildlife in their natural environment
- Small group ensures personal service
- Led by a local guide
- Ideal choice for families
- Lunch included
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
Know More about this tourExplore Krabi's beautiful scenery by sea kayak as move slowly through different ecosystems while observing wildlife, and manoeuvre through mangrove forests, canyons, caves, and lagoons.
On this small-group you'll discover a diverse ecosystem in an undeveloped environment without unpleasant crowds. Kayak through Ao Thalane Bay slowly and silently observing the wildlife up close. You will spot several species of birds and monkeys, in particular the crab-eating macaque monkey.
Stop for lunch and then travel by long tail boat to Hong Island, home to a group of islands with an array of towering limestone cliffs and white sandy beaches. Here you will have the chance to explore the beautiful emerald lagoon and snorkel amongst the abundant beds of coral, bright-colored crabs, and tropical fish.
Your guide will then take you back to you hotel, where this tour ends.
- 08:00 - 08:30: Hotel pickup in Krabi
- 08:30 - 09:00: Meet the boat crew at Sea Kayak pier in Ao Thalane
- 09:00 - 09:30: Have coffee & get instruction about the trip
- 09:30 - 10:00: Cruise by boat to Koh Hong
- 10:00 - 11:30: Swim, snorkel & kayak at Hong Island
- 11:30 - 12:30: Enjoy lunch on the boat
- 12:30 - 13:30: Cruise to the surrounding islands (Koh Pakbia & Lading Island)
- 13:30 - 14:00: Continue to Ao Thalane
- 14:00 - 15:45: Paddle by kayak into the canyon along mangrove forest, limestone mountains & lagoons
- 15:45 - 16:00: Head back to the pier
- 16:00 - 16:30: Transfer back to the hotel
Inclusions for Small-Group Sea Kayaking At Ao Thalane Bay And Hong Island From Krabi
- Hotel round-trip transfer
- Boat trip from Ao Thalane to Hong Island and back
- Drinking water, soft drinks, snacks, fruits, coffee, and tea
- Waterproof bag
- Kayaking equipment
- Snorkel equipment
- Life jacket
- Professional kayak guide
- Basic accident insurance
- National Park entrance fee
Exclusions for Small-Group Sea Kayaking At Ao Thalane Bay And Hong Island From Krabi
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Please bring a towel, swimwear, sunscreen, sun hat, sunglasses, flip flops and a camera
Please note that the tour program can change due to tidal and weather conditions
Not recommended for pregnant women and participants with heart complaints or other serious medical conditions
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.