After hotel pickup in Ao Nang, Ao Nam Mao, and Krabi Town, you'll depart by kayak from the pier in Ao Thalane. It's one of the most beautiful bays and mangrove forests, situated along the coast of Krabi and surrounded by small, offshore islands and towering karst formations that makenarrow channels and canyons.
This small-group daytrip is specially designed with a maximum of six people to one guide, making it idealfor those who want to try kayaking for the first time or simply immerseinthe tranquility of nature without the crowds. Explore Ao Thalane's diverse ecosystem, observe wildlife, and maneuverthrough mangroves, canyons, caves, and lagoons with your guide. You mayspot several species of birds and monkeys, in particular the crab-eating macaque.
If you opt for thefull-day tour, paddle up to the beach for lunch and a swim. Afterward, you'll be transferred back to your hotel.
- 8am - 8:30am: Hotel pickup in Krabi
- 8:30am - 9am: Meet the crew at Sea Kayak pier in Ao Thalane
- 9am - 10am: Paddle yourself by kayak into the canyons
- 11am - 12pm: Continue into Mangrove forest
- 12pm - 1pm: Head back to the pier (half-day option)
- 12pm - 1pm: Enjoy lunch at a small beach
- 1:30pm - 4pm: Paddle back to the pier
- 4pm - 4:30pm: Transfer to the hotel