Small-Group Sea Kayaking At Ao Thalane Bay From Krabi
OverviewEnjoy kayaking through Krabis most beautiful bays and mangrove forests, Ao Thalane. Explore the diverse ecosystem maneuvering through channels surrounded by towering cast formations whilst observing the flora and fauna. Choose between the full-day option or the half-day option with morning or afternoon departure. Its a great trip for those who want to have a new experience, try kayaking for the first time or just love nature. The full-day tour does include a stop over on the beach for lunch or a swim.
- See native wildlife in their natural environment
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Family friendly
- Lunch included
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- All entrance fees included
Know More about this tourAfter hotel pickup in Ao Nang, Ao Nam Mao, and Krabi Town, you'll depart by kayak from the pier in Ao Thalane. It's one of the most beautiful bays and mangrove forests, situated along the coast of Krabi and surrounded by small, offshore islands and towering karst formations that makenarrow channels and canyons.
This small-group daytrip is specially designed with a maximum of six people to one guide, making it idealfor those who want to try kayaking for the first time or simply immerseinthe tranquility of nature without the crowds. Explore Ao Thalane's diverse ecosystem, observe wildlife, and maneuverthrough mangroves, canyons, caves, and lagoons with your guide. You mayspot several species of birds and monkeys, in particular the crab-eating macaque.
If you opt for thefull-day tour, paddle up to the beach for lunch and a swim. Afterward, you'll be transferred back to your hotel.
- 8am - 8:30am: Hotel pickup in Krabi
- 8:30am - 9am: Meet the crew at Sea Kayak pier in Ao Thalane
- 9am - 10am: Paddle yourself by kayak into the canyons
- 11am - 12pm: Continue into Mangrove forest
- 12pm - 1pm: Head back to the pier (half-day option)
- 12pm - 1pm: Enjoy lunch at a small beach
- 1:30pm - 4pm: Paddle back to the pier
- 4pm - 4:30pm: Transfer to the hotel
Inclusions for Small-Group Sea Kayaking At Ao Thalane Bay From Krabi
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Basic accident insurance
- Drinking water, soft drinks, snacks, fruits, coffee, and tea
- Lunch (if full-day option selected)
- Waterproof bag
- Kayak equipment
- Life jacket
- Professional kayak guide
Exclusions for Small-Group Sea Kayaking At Ao Thalane Bay From Krabi
- Personal expenses
- Lunch (if half-day option selected)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Recommended items to bring: a towel, sunscreen, sun hat, sunglasses, flip-flops, and a camera
Please note that the tour program can change due to tidal and weather conditions
Infants (ages 2-3) are free with accompanied adult
Wear shorts rather than pants as the water level may be above the knees when hopping off/on kayak
Wear flip-flops in case there are shells or rocks on the sand
Expect to get a bit wet on a kayak during the tour
Tour is subject to change due to tidal and weather conditions
Not recommended for pregnant women and participants with heart complaints or other serious medical conditions
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Phang Nga Bay Tour from Krabi
- Half-Day PADI Discover Scuba Diving from Koh Phi Phi
- James Bond Island Day Tour by Speedboat from Krabi with optional Kayaking
- Koh Phi Phi to Koh Tao by Ferry Including Coach and High Speed Catamaran
- Snorkeling Day Trip at Similan Islands by Speed Boat from Krabi
- Phi Phi Island Tour by Speed Boat from Krabi