The tour departs from the Sea Kayak pier in Ao thalane where you will take a longtail boat out to Hong Island. Start your adventure exploring the surroundings of Hong Island in open water by kayak, then venture into the hidden emerald lagoon for a snorkel and a swim.
Take a break and have lunch on the boat before the afternoon activities begin.
In the afternoon you will have free time to swim in the crystal clear waters, snorkel in the coral reef and do some more kayaking.
Before returning to the Sea Kayak pier enjoy a boat trip to some smaller islands around Hong Island. You can sit back and relax whilst taking in the spectacular scenery.
- 08:00 - 08:30: Hotel pickup in Krabi
- 08:30 - 09:00: Meet the boat crew at Sea Kayak Pier in Ao Thalane
- 09:00 - 09:30: Have coffee & get instruction about the trip
- 09:30 - 10:00: Cruise by boat to Hong Island
- 10:00 - 11:30: Paddle by kayak at Koh Hong
- 11:30 - 12:00: Return back to the boat
- 12:00 - 13:00: Enjoy lunch on the boat
- 13:00 - 15:00: Beach time with swimming & snorkeling
- 15:00 - 15:30: Sightseeing on Hong Island, if you are lucky you can spot a monitor lizard
- 15:30 - 16:00: Head back to Ao Thalane
- 16:00 - 16:30: Transfer back to the hotel