OverviewThis spectacular open water kayaking tour takes you to Hong Island where you will explore the surroundings and venture through the hidden lagoon. Along the way you can take a break to swim and snorkel in the amazing coral reef. Hong Island is one of the most beautiful islands in the Andaman Sea. It is home to a group of islands with an array of towering limestone cliffs, white sandy beaches, crystal clear water and amazing coral reefs.
- Small group ensures personal service
- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water
- See native wildlife in their natural environment
- Family friendly
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
Know More about this tourThe tour departs from the Sea Kayak pier in Ao Thalane where you will take a longtail boat out to Hong Island. Start your adventure exploring the surroundings of Hong Island in open water by kayak, then venture into the hidden emerald lagoon for a snorkel and a swim.
Take a break and have lunch on the boat before the afternoon activities begin.
In the afternoon you will have free time to swim in the crystal clear waters, snorkel in the coral reef and do some more kayaking.
Before returning to the Sea Kayak pier enjoy a boat trip to some smaller islands around Hong Island. You can sit back and relax whilst taking in the spectacular scenery.
- 08:00 - 08:30: Hotel pickup in Krabi
- 08:30 - 09:00: Meet the boat crew at Sea Kayak Pier in Ao Thalane
- 09:00 - 09:30: Have coffee & get instruction about the trip
- 09:30 - 10:00: Cruise by boat to Hong Island
- 10:00 - 11:30: Paddle by kayak at Koh Hong
- 11:30 - 12:00: Return back to the boat
- 12:00 - 13:00: Enjoy lunch on the boat
- 13:00 - 15:00: Beach time with swimming & snorkeling
- 15:00 - 15:30: Sightseeing on Hong Island, if you are lucky you can spot a monitor lizard
- 15:30 - 16:00: Head back to Ao Thalane
- 16:00 - 16:30: Transfer back to the hotel
Inclusions for Small-Group Sea Kayaking At Hong Island From Krabi
- Hotel round trip transfer
- Boat trip from Ao Thalane to Hong Island by longtail boat
- Drinking water, soft drinks, snacks, fruits, coffee, and tea
- Waterproof bag
- Kayak equipment
- Snorkel equipment
- Life jacket
- Professional kayak guide
Exclusions for Small-Group Sea Kayaking At Hong Island From Krabi
- As of the 18th June 2015 there will be a National Park entrance fee of 400 THB per adult / 200 THB per child to be paid at point of entry. These fees are to help park rangers keep the park and wildlife protected and clean so we can enjoy the natural beauty.
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Minimum age is 2 years old
Bring a towel, suncream, sun hat, sunglasses, flip-flops, and a camera
Wear shorts rather than pants as the water level may be above the knees when hopping off/on kayak
Wear flip flops in case there are shells or rocks on the sand
Expect to get a bit wet on a kayak during the tour
Please note that the tour program can change due to tidal and weather conditions
Not recommended for pregnant women and participants with heart complaints or other serious medical conditions
Tour program can change due to tidal waves and weather conditions
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.