Small-Group Segway Rome Tours
OverviewSegway Rome Tours is the new, fun and environmentally friendly way to tour Rome. You will explore St. Peters, the Coliseum and Castel Sant'Angelo without breaking a sweat riding the segway! On the segway you will get to explore the century-old monuments that Rome presents to its tourists. This small-group segway tour is limited to 8 people, ensuring personalized attention from your guide.
- Small-group tour
- Comprehensive tour of the city
- Step back in time on a history tour
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
Know More about this tourHistoric Tour: (3 Hours)
Depart from the pedestrian zone of Castel SantAngelo after a short training session, and head to St.Peters Basilica, Romes iconic symbol of Christianity. Glide around the oldest quarters of Rome to Piazza Navona, built over the site of the Stadium of Domitian. Admire the columns of the imperial Pantheon, a former Greek temple built by Hadrian in 126 AD. Ride along the Roman Forum to the Colosseum, perhaps Romes most iconic building. Take a tour of Piazza Venezia, dominated by the wedding-cake Monument to Vittorio Emanuele II. Join part of the Lovely Tour route, Segway-ing past the Trevi Fountain and onto the romantic Spanish Steps. Then, glide across the vast Piazza del Popolo to see some of its legendary Renaissance fountains.
Lovely Tour: (2 Hours)
Combine classic sites of the old town with the romance of the Villa Borghese, departing from the pedestrian zone of Castel SantAngelo. After a short training session, head to the Spanish Steps. Pass through the city center, tossing a coin in the Trevi Fountain as you go. Next, dodge the shoppers on Via del Corso, Romes biggest shopping street, to arrive at Piazza del Popolo, where you will climb to the Terrace of Pincio for breathtaking views inside the gardens of the Villa Borghese.
Classic Tour: (2 Hours)
The Classic Tour is a shorter version of the Historic Tour and visits many of the same sites, but in only 2 hours. The route starts at the pedestrian zone of Castel SantAngelo, where you will be taught how to ride your Segway. Go to Piazza Navona to see stunning Renaissance architecture and the flamboyant fountains of Bernini. Admire the Imperial Pantheon, after a ride along the Roman Forum. And imagine the roar of the crowds at the mighty Colosseum. Pass through Piazza Venezia to reach the Spanish Steps, via the Trevi Fountain. Throw in a coin to ensure you one day return to Rome. And pop by Piazza del Popolo to see Romans and tourists gathered around the fountains and obelisk.
Night Tour: (3 Hours)
I often think night time is more lively and colourful than daytime.
The appointment is at our meeting point in the pedestrian area ofCastel Sant'Angelo. We will teach you how to drive a Segway through the beautiful Hadrian Mole Gardens. After that we'll be ready to head toPiazza Navonaand thenCampo de' Fiori, crowded and bustling market in the day time and romans' gathering point at night time. We will admire the beauty ofPonte Sistoon the Tiber, then crossingPiazza Veneziawe'll climb theCampidoglioto enjoy the breathtaking view of the monument which best represents Rome: the Coliseum. Then riding along theFori Imperialiwe'll get to the world's most famous fountain,Trevi fountain. From there we'll reach theSpanish Stepsto then loop back to our starting point, Castel Sant'Angelo.
Inclusions for Small-Group Segway Rome Tours
- Segway training session
- Waterproof jacket (if required)
Exclusions for Small-Group Segway Rome Tours
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and drinks
- Entrance to monuments
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Segway users are required to follow pedestrian rules
Minimum age is 16 years
You must weigh at least 100 pounds (45 kilograms) to ride a segway
Dress code is smart casual
A maximum of 8 people per booking
Not recommended for pregnant women
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Private Departure Transfer: Hotel to Rome Fiumicino Airport
- 3-Day Italy Trip: Naples, Pompeii and Amalfi
- Small-Group Cooking Lesson in Roman Countryside
- Civitavecchia Private Transfer: Civitavecchia Cruise Port to Rome Fiumicino Airport
- Florence Day Trip from Rome by High-Speed Train
- Civitavecchia Private Transfer: Rome Fiumicino Airport to Civitavecchia Cruise Port
- Private Departure Transfer: Hotel to Rome Ciampino Airport
- Vespa 125cc Rental Rome