OverviewExperience wet and wild adventure in the Serra de Tramuntana mountains on this 4.5-hour cliff jumping adventure in Mallorca. Travel into the UNESCO-listed mountain range with your guide and take in panoramic views over the rugged island terrain. Climb into your wetsuit and harness then, following a safety briefing, set off along the cliff tops. Abseil down sheer rock faces and splash through winding streams. Leap off high ledges into azure-blue plunge pools and enjoy personal attention from your guide on this small-group tour, limited to eight people.
- All necessary equipment included
- Led by a local guide
- Small-group tour
Know More about this tourFollowing a morning pickup by your minivan from your hotel in Mallorca, travel out of the city with your guide and head deep into the UNESCO-listed Serra de Tramuntana mountain range to begin your tour.
On arrival at the base, pull on your wetsuit and harness and listen to a safety briefing from your guide. All the jump sites are checked for safety, leaving you free to enjoy your day to the full.
During your cliff jumping adventure, abseil down rock faces, splash through fast-flowing streams and leap off high ledges into crystal-clear plunge pools. There are ledges and cliff drops throughout the Serra de Tramuntana suitable for everyone, from first-timers to thrill-seeking adrenaline junkies, so you can challenge yourself as much as you want!
When your cliff jumping experience in the Serra de Tramuntana mountain range is over, hop back into your minivan for the return journey to your hotel in Mallorca where your tour will come to an end.
Inclusions for Small-Group Serra De Tramuntana Cliff Jumping Experience In Mallorca
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Local guide
- Transport by minivan
Exclusions for Small-Group Serra De Tramuntana Cliff Jumping Experience In Mallorca
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
Please wear comfortable clothes and hiking shoes
Please bring sun screen, bottled water and your own lunch
Minimum age is 12 years
Please bring your bathing suit and towel
All passenger heights MUST be advised at time of booking
All passenger weights MUST be advised at time of booking
Note that there are no natural rivers on the island during the summer, due to dryer weather conditions
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.