Small-Group Shanghai Shopping Tour Including Banquet Lunch
OverviewDiscover Shanghai during a full day of shopping with a friendly, local expat guide. Get bargaining tips and hear fascinating commentary on the history, people and culture as youre transported by comfortable, air-conditioned vehicles to stores and shops with a variety of merchandise from clothing and accessories to housewares and Chinese handicrafts. Take advantage of the opportunity to have garments tailor-made and enjoy a banquet-style lunch at an award-winning restaurant.
- A la carte lunch included
- Small-group tour
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
Know More about this tourAfter youre picked up at the Shanghai Centre, hop aboard your comfortable transport (air-conditioned car, minivan, or bus, depending on the number of participants) and let your shopping venture commence. This full-day tour saves you a fortune as you discover personally selected vendors, markets and stand-alone stores.
Your personable guide, a local expat, shares interesting facts and answers questions about Shanghais history and culture while ensuring that your group has the best range of shopping opportunities. Find beautiful silks, fabrics and pearls, as well as fashionable clothing, accessories and handbags. Peruse toys, sports equipment and Chinese curios such as intricately painted porcelain, silk-covered photo albums and much more.
If youd like, you can bring a favorite suit, shirt, jacket or skirt to have garments tailor-made. Youll also have the opportunity to get prescription glasses a tremendous savings.
Complimentary bottled water is available throughout your shopping tour. During the morning, stop by for Shanghainese dumplings and tea, and for lunch sit down for a banquet-style meal at the award-winning 1221 restaurant, where youll enjoy classic Shanghai cuisine such as braised pork, garlic eggplant, crispy duck and much more. Receive expert tips on dining etiquette and table manners in China.
After youve gained invaluable information about where to eat, what to see and where to go while in Shanghai, your tour ends with drop-off at the Shanghai Centre.
Inclusions for Small-Group Shanghai Shopping Tour Including Banquet Lunch
- Professional guide
- Transport by car, minivan, or bus
- Bottled water
- Shanghainese dumpling snack
- Banquet-style lunch
Exclusions for Small-Group Shanghai Shopping Tour Including Banquet Lunch
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Gratuities (optional)
- Shopping expenses
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Be sure to bring samples of clothing so that tailors can reference their dimensions
If you are planning to order prescription glasses, be sure to bring your current glasses or prescription
Tailored suits and clothing can be delivered to your hotel
Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Private Day Tour of Suzhou and Tongli Water Town from Shanghai
- Shanghai Private Transfer: Hotel to Shanghai Cruise Port
- Shanghai Private Transfer: Cruise Port to Shanghai International Airport
- Shanghai Half Day of Local Breakfast and Morning Activities Tour
- Private Transfer to Pudong International Airport
- 3-Hour ERA Acrobatic Show in Shanghai
- Private Day Tour: Zhouzhuang Water Town From Shanghai
- Private Day Tour: Tongli Water Town From Shanghai