Small-group Singapore Highlights Bike Tour
OverviewHop aboard two wheels and take in all the iconic sites of Singapore on this ultimate intro to the city! Pedal through the citys oldest neighbourhood, biggest cultural hub, and along the famed Marina Bay as you zip in and out of Singapores nooks and crannies.
- Cycle the city streets to absorb the local atmosphere
- Small group ensures personal service
- Snacks and Beverages included
- Led by a local guide
- Small-group tour
Know More about this tour
This Singapore bike tour shows you the best of the citys sights, all aboard two wheels! Zip through the city via the biggest cultural enclave, where new and old converge. Experience the oldest residential zone, where British-era buildings still stand. Ride along the beautiful and historical Singapore River and learn how it was the heart of the citys commercial development. Weve crammed it all into this epic ride!
Along the way, well take a break to stretch our legs, and youll have the option of sipping some local coffee, or cooling off with a glass of refreshing calamansi juice (a local treat similar to lemonade). Well also refuel with a delectable local snack such as kaya toast (bread or crackers topped with a mix of coconut milk, butter, and sugar).
Our biking adventure will include a visit to the cultural enclave of Kampong Glam, a historic district where Malays and Arabs once settled. Well zip through the nooks and crannies, where rows of boutique shops and Middle Eastern cafs beckon locals. Youll have lots of opportunities to stop and snap photos, and youll hear intriguing stories (with a bit of trivia!) from your local expert guide. From there, well explore Bussorah Street, often referred to as Little Istanbul. Here, youll find many Turkish diners and shops selling souvenirs.
As the morning heat builds up, well take a respite from the sun by cooling off at the Malay Heritage Centre. Here we can top up our water bottles with ice-cold water from the cooler provided.
Our bike tour will continue along Beach Road, which was once the coastline of the city but has since been pushed inland to accommodate land being reclaimed for buildings and businesses. Imagine, almost 13,000 football fields worth of land has been reclaimed since the 1960s!
As we cycle, we can marvel over the architecture along the coastline, where many of the buildings were built based on Chinese feng shui. Well eventually reach the famous Raffles Hotel, which is the jewel in the crown of our hotels in Singapore. Its also home to the beloved Singapore sling a pineapple cocktail made with gin. This 128-year-old building was once a bungalow by the beach, visited by many famous people, including Queen Elizabeth II and Michael Jackson.
Well finish up our Singapore tour with a visit to the colonial district, where you can see buildings that remind you of the old British rule. For the grand finale well catch a glimpse of the beautiful waterfront at Marina Bay, including the spectacular Marina Bay Sands a resort that cost a whopping USD 5.7 billion to build.
Inclusions for Small-group Singapore Highlights Bike Tour
- Local English-speaking guide
- bike and helmet rental
- mineral water
- snacks as specified in the itinerary
Exclusions for Small-group Singapore Highlights Bike Tour
- Additional food and drinks
souvenirs and items of a personal nature
tips/gratuities for your guide
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Please dress light and wear shorts and sports shoes comfortable for biking. Bring sunscreen.
We will need to know the height and weight of all the travellers on your booking, in order to determine your bike sizes. Please indicate this in the Additional request box at checkout, or by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Small-group tour with a maximum of 12 people ensures a more personalized experience
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Kampong Glam and Sultan Mosque Morning Walking Tour
- Admission Ticket to Gardens by the Bay in Singapore with Transport
- Singapore Round-Island Tour with Changi Prison, Kranji War Memorial and Bright Hill Temple
- Singapore Night Tour: Gardens By the Bay, Marina Bay Sands SkyPark and River Cruise
- Singapore Hop-On Hop-Off Night Tour
- Singapore Super Saver: Night Safari and River Safari