OverviewDiscover the underwater wonderland that glitters beneath the surface of Silfra Fissure in Thingvellir National Park on this 2 hour snorkeling tour. Accompanied by a certified Padi Diveguide that will lead you through the crystal-clear, heavenly blue waters of Silfra Fissure. Explore the fissure, its formation and wonderful surroundings on this 2-hour small group experience.
- Choice of several departures throughout the day
- Small group ensures personal service
- All necessary equipment included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Likely to Sell Out
Know More about this tourWith the option of multiple departures each day, select a departure time to best suit your schedule. This snorkeling tour from Thingvellir National Park is a great experience to join when driving the popular Golden Circle route.
Meet your certified Padi diveguide in Thingvellir, and they will provide you with all the necessary snorkeling gear as well as give you an introduction to this fascinating UNESCO World Heritage site that is Thingvellir National Park. You will be given dry suits to wear over your clothing, in order to ensure that you stay warm in the cold crystal-clear water. During your 2-hour snorkeling adventure you will be able to explore all thatÂ the 82 ft. Silfra ravine has to offer, gliding effortlessly between the American and European continents. The water here is so clear that you can see straight to the bottom, and offers one of the best snorkeling experiences in the world.
Tours are kept in small groups, to ensure the best experience and you will spend roughly 40 minutes in the water.
Inclusions for Small-Group Snorkeling Experience At Silfra Fissure In Thingvellir National Park
- Certified PADI Diveguide / Divemaster
- All necessary snorkeling gear
- Silfra admission fee
- Dry suit
Exclusions for Small-Group Snorkeling Experience At Silfra Fissure In Thingvellir National Park
- Food & drinks
- Transportation to/from Reykjavik
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
Remember to bring: Warm base layers, preferably made from fleece or wool (not cotton), warm woolen socks, a small towel and a change of clothes (just in case)
You will be provided with dry suits to wear over your clothing while snorkeling
Please note that all participants must be able to swim to be able to participate in the tour
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.