Small-group Snowshoeing Tour From Tromso
OverviewTake a walk on the wild side of Tromsø on this small-group outdoor tour and explore the Arctic nature on foot. You'll be taken to the countryside of Tromsø in the middle of beautiful mountains, fjords and valleys, where you and your group will snowshoe up a small mountain with a guide. On the tour we'll be using snowshoes, which makes it easier and a lot of fun to walk on the snow.In autumn months and late spring when there is not much snow, the tour is a hiking tour without snowshoes.
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Small group ensures personal service
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Lunch included
- Vegetarian meal option available
Know More about this tourNorthern Norway has a unique nature, which changes with varying colors and light of the four seasons. This tour takes you right in the middle of these amazing landscapes. The tour starts from Tromso city center, from where you will head to the coast on the west side of Tromso. With a small-group size (maximum eight people), you will have an intimate and cozy experience.
You will be driven to the countryside of Tromso. Depending on the snow conditions and weather, the walk will be done either with or without snowshoes. In the autumn months (October and November) you'll get to enjoy the colorful countryside before it is covered with a thick layer of snow. In the winter, the landscape will be white with snow to play in.
After the drive stretch your legs on a nice walk up a small mountain. The Arctic nature offers you an unforgettable experience. During the walk you can view wildlife and when you reach the summit you will be provided lunch. Your guide will take photos on the tour and share them with you after the trip, free of charge. Just enjoy the hike.
Inclusions for Small-group Snowshoeing Tour From Tromso
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Vegetarian/Vegan option available
- Souvenir photos (by email after the tour)
- Hotel drop-off
- Snowshoes, hiking poles and a hiking backpack
Exclusions for Small-group Snowshoeing Tour From Tromso
- Hotel pickup
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Please note that the following information is important for us to assure the best service
We encourage you to provide us with your email address to be able to send you the pictures after the tour
When exceptional situations arise (e.g. weather cancellations) it is important to reach you. This is easiest if you provide your contact on the road (phone number + correct country code)
Winter equipment is included, please give us your clothing and shoe sizes
The place where you will be staying at (Hotel, Air BnB or other)
Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking as well as medical condition if needed
Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately. Make sure you wear warm and water resistant clothes and have an extra layer with you and shoes/boots that are suitable for hiking
It is recommended that you bring a bottle of water with you (0,5 liters shoud be enough)
May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
Please be prepared for limited toilet facilities, there will be a gas station stop during the drive, however the camp itself is in the wild Arctic nature where the only toilet possibilities are in the forest (there are no pre-built facilities)
Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if less than 2 passengers per tours. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.