On this small-group day trip from Reykjavik to SÃ³lheimajÃ¶kull glacier, you'll get to combine a glacier walk an easy introduction to ice climbing and visits to the two impressive waterfalls: Seljalandsfoss and SkÃ³gafoss. Hotel pickup and drop-off are included.
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Small group ensures personal service
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Excellent value for money
Know More about this tour
A fun and adventurous day on the South Shore
On this south shore adventure heading to Sólheimajökull glacier, we combine our
popular glacier walks with an easy introduction to ice climbing and visits to the two
impressive waterfalls, Seljalandsfoss and Skógafoss. As we explore the majestic
landscapes of Sólheimajökull glacier, including water cauldrons, ridges, and deep
crevasses, we search for a suitable spot to rig up our gear for a short introduction to ice
climbing. After a short introduction, everyone will get a chance to have a go at a fun
and easy ice climbing experience. This tour perfectly combines the natural exploration
of a glacier walk with the thrill of ice climbing in a fun and accessible way. Don’t
forget your camera, you will want to share this experience with your friends and family.
Inclusions for Small-Group South Coast Day Trip With Glacier Walk And Ice Climbing From Reykjavik
- Professional glacier guide
- Glacier Gear and safety equipment
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transportation by minibus
Exclusions for Small-Group South Coast Day Trip With Glacier Walk And Ice Climbing From Reykjavik
- Lunch (Lunch can be bought on the way)
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Minimum age is 14 years
We recommend that you bring warm clothing, rain gear, hiking boots and a packed lunch (alternatively you can purchase lunch on the trip at own expense).
Hiking boots and rain gear can be rented on location (own expense)
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.