Small-Group South Coast, Glacier Walk And Northern Lights Day Trip From Reykjavik Including Dinner
OverviewExperience two of Iceland's winter highlights on this day trip from Reykjavik: a glacier walk and the spectacular Northern Lights! This is an amazing day outon the South Coast of Iceland with stops at Skgafoss waterfall and Seljalandsfoss waterfall plus a traditional Icelandic dinner at a local restaurant is included in the price.
- Dinner included
- Hotel pickup included
- All necessary equipment included
- Small-group tour by minibus
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
Know More about this tourOn this Glacier Walk and Northern Lights day trip, one of our highly qualified driver-guides willstart by picking you up at your selected accommodation in Reykjavk. From there we head out along the south coast of Iceland. First weset our course for the Slheimajkull glacier tongue where we will enjoy a gentle glacier walk up on the ice field. This walk is very safe and easy, and perfect for first timers. All the glacier safety equipment is provided but please make sure to wear some good hiking boots or shoes that come up high on the ankle to provide you with support. It can also be cold on the ice, so please dress approriately, if you are unsure of your equipment please notify your guide during pick up.As we explore all the features of the glacier such as water cauldrons, crevasses, ridges, and waterways, you will havr the opportunity to learn all about Icelandic glaciers. From the glacier, we will head to the powerful Skgafoss waterfall, which makes a great photo stop before enjoying a traditional Icelandic dinner at a local restaurant (included). After dinner, we will head out into the night looking out for those magical Northern Lights. During our hunt for the mysterious Aurora Borealis we will also make a stop at Seljalandsfoss waterfall which is illuminated at night. Weather and Aurora forecast permitting, your guide will take you to some of the best locations for spotting the Northern Lights before returning you back to your Reykjavik accommodation in the late evening.
Inclusions for Small-Group South Coast, Glacier Walk And Northern Lights Day Trip From Reykjavik Including Dinner
- Hotel, hostel or guesthouse pickup and drop-off
- Glacier gear &safety equipment
- Traditional dinner at a local restaurant
Exclusions for Small-Group South Coast, Glacier Walk And Northern Lights Day Trip From Reykjavik Including Dinner
- Lunch (Lunch can be bought on the trip)
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Minimum age is 10 years
Please bring warm clothing, rain gear and hiking boots or shoes with ankle support
If you have any special dietary requirements, please provide details at time of booking
Maximum group size is 12 passengers
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Glacier Hike from Reykjavk
- Day Trip to South Iceland: Glaciers, Volcanoes and Waterfalls
- Ice Climbing and Glacier Hiking Day Trip from Reykjavik
- Day Trip to the Hidden Valley of Thor Thorsmork from Reykjavik
- Highlights of Iceland Small-Group Day Trip from Reykjavik by Super Jeep
- Landmannalaugar and Hekla Volcano Guided Day Tour from Reykjavik
- Ice Cave Day Tour from Reykjavik: Descend into a Glacier
- Northern Lights Cruise from Reykjavik