Small-Group Sunset Great Ocean Road Experience From Melbourne
OverviewMaximise your time in Melbourne by traveling on this late departure Great Ocean Road Tour and enjoy a beautiful sunset at the 12 Apostles.
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Snacks and Beverages included
- Lunch included
- All entrance fees included
- Small group ensures personal service
Know More about this tourIf you are a person that does not appreciate getting up at the crack of dawn to head out on touror are looking for the best photo opportunity along the Great Ocean Road, then why not leave after the crowds and travel the Great Ocean Road on this Sunset Experience, leaving from Melbourne at approximately 11:00am and returning around midnight.
This tour includes all the major highlights as a normal day tour except leaves the city a few hours later, heading out over the Westgate Bridge towards Geelong. First stop will give you the opportunity to stretch your legs, walk the beach and check out the spectacular coastal views before stopping for a photo opportunity at the historic Great Ocean Road Memorial Arch.Visiting the brand new and stunning Great Ocean Road Chocolaterie and Ice Creamery, where you enjoy the delicious complimentary chocolate samples.
Drive through the popular seaside townships of Torquay, Anglesea, Wye River, Lorne, stopping along the way in Kennet River to go Koala spotting in the wild. Enjoy a picnic style lunch at the beach if weather permits. Explore the Otway Rainforest admiring some of the tallest trees in the world whilst you cool off hidden from the harsh Australian sun. Learn of tragic tails of the Shipwreck Coast and take a dip in the cool waters of Loch Ard Gorge.
Arriving at the 12 Apostles just in time to make your way down to the boardwalk to watch the sunset upon the limestone rock formations.
To see the sky light up with an a-ray of glorious colors, but make sure you have your camera at the ready to capture that picture perfect postcard shot. Before heading back to Melbourne in the dark.
Inclusions for Small-Group Sunset Great Ocean Road Experience From Melbourne
- Inner city pickup and drop-off(selected hotels only)
- National Park entry fees
- Chocolate samples
- Afternoon tea and snacks
- Light lunch provided
- Live commentary on board
- Professional Driver/Guide
- Audio Translation iPods available in 10 different languages (request at time of booking)
- Small-group touring option (max 24 pax)
Exclusions for Small-Group Sunset Great Ocean Road Experience From Melbourne
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- Dinner at own expense
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Yarra Valley Balloon Flight at Sunrise
- Melbourne Combo: Sightseeing Tour with Phillip Island Penguins and the Great Ocean Road Day Trip from Melbourne
- Champion Racehorse Tour with Beer and Wine Tasting
- Boutique Mornington Peninsula Strawberry Farm Chocolate and Winery Tour with Eureka Skydeck Edge Experience Admission
- Half-Day Melbourne City Laneways and Arcades Tour with Queen Victoria Market From Melbourne
- Guided Running Tours of Melbourne