Small Group Sunset Kayaking At Ao Thalane With BBQ Dinner - Krabi
OverviewVisit an untouched ecosystem at Ao Thalane Krabi in the afternoon after all the tour groups have gone. Explore paddling through mangroves and narrow canyons with your personal guide at your own pace and finish with amazing sunset over Hong Island and a BBQ dinner at a private beach.
- Small-group tour
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Dinner included
Know More about this tourStar the tour with an afternoon pick up from your hotel and drive 25 minutes to Ao Thalane, home to the most magnificent mangroves in Thailand. Kayak slow and silently upon sturdy sit-on-top kayaks that move almost unnoticed through different coastal ecosystems, passing mangrove, canyons and lagoons.
Spend an afternoon paddling in the cool shade of the untouched Ao Thalane canyons. These towering cliffs protect the endangered mangrove environment at the coast. You will explore various coves and lagoons.
If you have never kayaked before, dont worry. Instruction is given at the beginning of the trip and the routes followed are relatively easy. The exercise is not really strenuous and even young kids enjoy it. Everyone has a life jacket on at all times. Kayaks are 3 seat kayaks. We use them as 2 seat kayaks, but if you have a child with you, then they can sit in the 3rd seat in the middle.
If you are lucky, you can see wild monkeys, in particular the crab-eating macaque, and other wildlife such as monitor lizards and several species of birds. During the trip your personal guide will tell you more about the local people and their way of life. After the kayak activity, you will have time to swim and relax at your very own beach.
The next destination will be Laem Jaa Mook Kway where you can hike up the short trail to the viewpoint. From here you can enjoy the amazing sunset over the Andaman Sea. After all that action, you can enjoy a delicious BBQ dinner before you will head back to the pier by longtail boat under a warm blanket before being transferred back to your hotel.
This trip is perfect for peacefully paddling the mangrove forest seeing plenty of wildlife and exploring limestone caves, canyons and lagoons without the crowds.
- 15:00 - 15:30: Hotel pickup in Krabi
- 15:30 - 15:45: Meet the crew at Sea Kayak pier in Ao Thalane
- 15:45 - 16:15: Have tea / coffee & get information of the trip
- 16:15 - 18:15: Paddle yourself by kayak into the canyon & through mangrove forest
- 18:15 - 18:30: Enjoy the sunset on the way to Laem Jaa Mook Kway
- 18:30 - 19:15: Enjoy a sunset BBQ at the beach
- 19:15 - 19:30: Return to the pier by longtail boat
- 19:30 - 20:00: Transfer back to the hotel
Inclusions for Small Group Sunset Kayaking At Ao Thalane With BBQ Dinner
- Hotel round-trip transfer
- Drinking water and fruit
- BBQ dinner
- Waterproof bag
- Kayak equipment
- Professional English-speaking guide
Exclusions for Small Group Sunset Kayaking At Ao Thalane With BBQ Dinner
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Please provide your hotel information at the time of booking, use the Special Requirements field
Minimum age is 2 years
Bring a towel, swimwear, sunscreen, sun hat, sunglasses, flip flops, and a camera
Wear shorts rather than pants as the water level may be above the knees when hopping off/on the kayak
Please note that you are likely to get wet on this tour
Due to weather conditions, the itinerary is subject to change
A minimum of 4 people is required for this tour to operate
Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
Not recommended for pregnant women and participants with heart complaints or other serious medical conditions
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Koh Phi Phi to Railay Beach by High Speed Ferry
- Luxury Sunset Cruise Along the Coastline of Krabi
- Snorkeling Day Trip at Similan Islands by Speed Boat from Krabi
- Koh Phi Phi to Koh Tao by Ferry Including Coach and High Speed Catamaran
- Koh Phi Phi to Koh Samui by Ferry Including VIP Coach and High Speed Catamaran
- Krabi to Koh Phangan by VIP Coach and High Speed Ferry
- Waree Raksa Hot Spring Thai Spa and Massage Treatment in Krabi Rainforest
- Krabi to Koh Tao Transfer by Coach and High Speed Catamaran