OverviewCruise outside the urban center of Ho Chi Minh City during a 2-hour sunset speedboat ride on the Saigon River. On a comfortable, open-air boat, you'll glide down jungle-clad canals and smaller waterways where traditional ways of life remain strong. Enjoy a light Vietnamese dinner, and admire the city skyline as it lights up when the sun goes down. With a maximum capacity of just 15 passengers, the speedboat is an intimate way to enjoy an evening.
Know More about this tourAfter hotel pickup in Ho Chi Minh City, you'll be transferred to a pier on the Saigon River to board the luxury speedboat for your sunset tour.
Head away from the wide current of the Saigon River and enter its smaller, jungle-fringed canals and minor tributaries — a landscape similar to that of the Mekong Delta. See people fishing and traveling in small boats, and pass by traditional-style homes along the riverbanks. Your guide can answer any questions about the sights you see during your journey.
As you take in the scenery, a light dinner of Vietnamese dishes is served to enjoy at your leisure. Your meal includes soft drinks, and additional drinks are available to purchase on board. When you make your way back toward the city center, enjoy sunset views of the skyline as it lights up for the night.
Your cruise returns to the dock, and you are transferred back to your hotel to end your tour.
Inclusions for Small-Group Sunset Speedboat Tour
- Light dinner
- Unlimited soft drinks
- Local guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Exclusions for Small-Group Sunset Speedboat Tour
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Collapsible wheelchairs with removable wheels can be accommodated provided that the passenger is accompanied by someone who can assist them with boarding and disembarking
Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking; there will be a surcharge for vegetarian or halal options
Please wear comfortable clothing and walking shoes
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.