Take in the best of Sydney by land and water with a deluxe small-group city and harbor tour. Choose from two itineraries that include a luxury yacht cruise on Sydney Harbour to iconic sites including Sydney Harbour Bridge and Sydney Opera House. You'll also see the city by mini-coach with an expert guide. Highlights include Bondi Beach, Paddington, The Rocks, and Mrs Macquaries Chair on this small-group tour limited to 14 people.
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Get inside tips from a local
- All-inclusive tour
- Lunch included
- Free drinks included
- Small group ensures personal service
Know More about this tourChoose from two options below to treat yourself to the ultimate small-group tour of Sydney. Both full-day tours take you by land (via a luxury mini-coach) and sea (on board an elegant yacht) for glimpses of some of the city's most iconic landmarks. Depending on your preferences, you can opt to spend more time sightseeing around the city or cruising along the water.
Inclusions for Small-Group Sydney City Tour With Luxury Sydney Harbour Cruise
- Transport by air-conditioned vehicle
- Local guide
- Sydney Harbour Cruise
- Barbeque lunch including local beer and wine (if option selected)
- Use of tender and fishing gear
- Tour escort/host
Exclusions for Small-Group Sydney City Tour With Luxury Sydney Harbour Cruise
- Gratuities (optional)
Itinerary:Morning Cruise with Afternoon Sydney Tour:
Board your yacht at Circular Quay for a 2-hour morning cruise on Sydney Harbour. Enjoy your choice of coffee, tea or juice served with fresh biscuits as your yacht heads out on the water. Your crew shares the city's history as you cruise past the Sydney Opera House and Sydney Harbour Bridge. When your boat returns, have 1.5 hours free to purchase lunch (discount voucher provided). Your lunch voucher is valid at three local favorites: Caminetto, Waterfront, or Baroque Pantry all located around Circular Quay and The Rocks. At the appointed time, meet your mini-coach at the Sydney Marriott Hotel, an easy 4-minute walk from the yacht dock.
Relax on board the deluxe mini-coach for the 3.5-hour afternoon city tour, listening to your expert guide’s commentary on the highlights of Sydney, starting with the historic district known as The Rocks. Drive into the Royal Botanic Gardens to see Mrs Macquarie’s Chair, a handsome hand-carved stone bench overlooking Sydney Harbour. Then visit popular Bondi Beach and travel through bustling Paddington's shopping streets and the ritzy eastern suburbs before returning to central Sydney, where your tour ends with drop-off at your hotel.
Morning Tour of Sydney with Lunch Cruise:
After morning pickup from your hotel, travel with your small group aboard your mini-coach to take in the highlights of beautiful Sydney on a fascinating 3.5-hour city tour (sights as above), ending at Circular Quay where you embark on your afternoon lunch cruise.
On board your luxurious yacht, enjoy an exclusive 4-hour sailing excursion on Sydney Harbour with your small group companions. As you're soaking up the scenery, your hosts prepare an Australian barbecue lunch (sample menu below) accompanied by local wine and beer. After a delicious lunch, laze around on the sundeck, cast a fishing line into the water, or chat with the captain on the bridge. With four hours available, you can visit secluded beaches for a swim or to paddle around in kayaks. And if you want to simply relax, lounge in deck chairs to watch the passing scenery. Your crew keeps you informed of the places you see, including waterside mansions that belong to celebrities and other luminaries. Your yachting experience gives you an amazing opportunity to navigate one of the best harbors in the world in comfort and style.
Sample Lunch Menu:
- Prawns served with mayonnaise
- Fresh bread and butter
Cooked on the barbecue, shared platters of:
- Grilled salmon drizzled with olive oil and lemon
- Marinated grass-fed sirloin (aka rump) steak
- Mixed green salad with cherry tomatoes and balsamic dressing
- Creamy German potato salad
- Selection of cheeses with crackers and seasonal fruit
- Local beer, wine and soft drinks
- Tea and coffee
Please note: Menu subject to change
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
Not wheelchair accessible
Wear non-marking, soft soled shoes. Boat shoes, sneakers/runners are recommended
Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there is not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.