Small Group Tea Picking Day Trip At Hangzhou Dragon Well Tea Village With Lunch
OverviewLet's bring a bamboo basket and wear a bamboo hat to kick off the tea-picking in Dragon Well Tea Plantation. Get tea knowledge, such as different leaves, tea making, and tea tasting. Also, a master in tea art will instruct how to do proper tea ceremony and appreciation of exquisite tea ware. This small group tour is available for maximum 12 persons and lasts approximately 8 hours.
- Seasonal Offer
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Small-group tour by minibus
- Lunch included
- Free drinks included
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
Know More about this tourEarly in the morning, the guide will meet us at the hotel and then we take a ride to the terraced tea field in Dragon Well Tea Village and get ready for picking tea together with local farmers. This tea field is in a valley amidst the mountainous forest and the paths are like a labyrinth. So even you don't want to pick tea leaves the scenery is still really wonderful that it looks like a classical Chinese landscape painting.
After about half an hour of tea-picking, you will fry and dry the tea leaves by ourselves under the instruction by a local tea making master, who will also teach us on how to distinguish different classes of tea leaves.
Enjoy a local Chinese lunch, then continue your elegant experience of Chinese classical tea art performance. It is like a quite formal ritual that the artists wear traditional Han Chinese costumes and the performance itself is like service for spiritual cultivation. The fragrance of Chinese tea brings us to a totally different realm where we might not have experienced before while you can take this chance to see the unique beauty of Chinese tea ware in the meanwhile. The interpreter tells history and usage of these nice bottles and cups. Then, take a ride back to the original departure point wrapping up today's trip.
Inclusions for Small Group Tea Picking Day Trip At Hangzhou Dragon Well Tea Village With Lunch
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Entrance fees (Including Tea-picking and Tea Ceremony)
- Lunch at a local restaurant
- Local guide
- Small-group tour
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Round-trip shared transfer
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Exclusions for Small Group Tea Picking Day Trip At Hangzhou Dragon Well Tea Village With Lunch
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Gratuities (recommended)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Passport name, number, expiry, and country is required at time of booking for all participants
Infant rates apply provided they do not occupy a seat
Not wheelchair accessible
Not recommended for pregnant women
Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Hangzhou Cultural Tour with Lunch
- Coach Day Tour: Shaoxing Ancient Town with Lunch from Hangzhou
- Private Hangzhou City Tour
- 5 Day Classic Hangzhou and Huanghan Tour (Private)
- Private Day Tour: Remarkable journey of serenity and beauty of nature in Hangzhou
- 1-day Hiking on Snow-capped Hangzhou Longwang Mountain
- Private day trip to experience the Chinese New Year in Anchang Ancient Town