Small-Group Tour: 2-Hour Marsh Kayaking Eco-Tour In Charleston
OverviewEnjoy a guided, eco-based kayaking adventure through Folly Creek and the maze of tidal creeks that wrap around uninhabited Hammock Islands. This 2-hour marsh kayaking adventure is paced for intermediate, novice and younger paddlers alike. You and a small-group (up to 12) will experience the pristine coastal marshes, laid back atmosphere and have a chance to view wildlife such as Atlantic bottle nose dolphins, Loggerhead sea turtles and assorted waterfowl throughout our trip.Choose from multiple departure times when you book.
- Choice of several departures throughout the day
- Family friendly
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Small-group tour
Know More about this tour
Departing from a private launching area on Bowens Island, your trip starts with some kayaking instruction, safety discussion and an explanation of how to use the foot driven steering system on your kayak.
During your 2-hour guided eco-tour, you will explore Charlestons uninhabited creeks and marshes of the Low country. Travel through the saltwater estuary behind Folly Beach where you might see a variety of wildlife such as dolphins gracefully playing and feeding, wading birds, and pelicans exploring.
Your local guide will lead the group through beautiful coastal waterways, taking time to talk about and point out the local ecosystems, wide variety of wildlife species, fauna and flora. After spending time unwinding and relaxing, you will return to the original starting point at the end of the tour.
Inclusions for Small-Group Tour: 2-Hour Marsh Kayaking Eco-Tour In Charleston
- All necessary kayaking equipment: kayak, paddle, personal flotation device, dry bag
- Local guide
Exclusions for Small-Group Tour: 2-Hour Marsh Kayaking Eco-Tour In Charleston
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 7 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
Bring: Water, sunscreen, hat, sunglasses, shoes that can get wet
A camera to document your adventure
Minimum age requirement for a single kayak is 13 years old
Children under age 13 are welcome when accompanied by an adult in a tandem kayak. One adult over age 18 must be in the tandem kayak with the child that is under the age of 13
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Private Sailing Charter on Charleston Harbor
- Guided Civil War Carriage Tour of Charleston
- Slavery to Freedom Carriage Tour of Charleston
- Private 4-Hour Inshore Fishing Charter in Charleston
- Romantic Christmas Sleigh Ride
- The Southern Charmer Magic Show in Charleston
- Charleston's Upper King Street Culinary Tour
- Small-Group Tour: Charleston Harbor by Speedboat with Boating Lesson