Small-Group Tour: A Day Outlet Shopping Tour Castel Romano Fashion District - Rome
OverviewEnjoy a hike in Castel Romano Designer Outlet, just 25 km from the centre of Rome, in the heart of Agro Pontino. It is close to the Tyrrhenian coastline, making it the perfect destination for a day of relax and shopping. Your assistant will accompany you to help you while shopping.
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Family friendly
- Perfect for all ages and skill level
- Excellent value for money
- Exclusive to Viator
- Small group ensures personal service
Know More about this tourEnjoy a hike in Castel Romano Designer Outlet in a Small Group max 12 people (only 6 per minivan).Tour start from your hotel, Castel Romano Designer Outlet is located just 25 km from the centre of Rome, in the heart of Agro Pontino. It is close to the Tyrrhenian coastline, making it the perfect destination for a day of relax and shopping.
With more than 150 stores, Castel Romano Designer Outlet is the perfect place where you can find your favorite brands at reduced prices throughout the year from 30% to 70%. Just 20 minutes from Rome, our Designer Outlet offers moments of endless entertainment to make your shopping experience unique: restaurants, bars, the new Playground for children and many exclusive events, including the Summer Music Festival, the summer event with free concerts. You can also find exclusive brands like Valentino, Roberto Cavalli, Lacoste and Michael Kors, sportswear brands such as Nike and Adidas, and many other important fashion brands such as Guess and Diesel.
Monday - Friday 10:00 - 20:00
Saturday - Sunday 10:00 - 21:00
Inclusions for Small-Group Tour: A Day Outlet Shopping Tour Castel Romano Fashion District
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan (max 6 people per car)
- 6 hours tour
- assistant during all the tour
Exclusions for Small-Group Tour: A Day Outlet Shopping Tour Castel Romano Fashion District
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Dress code is smart casual
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- The Original Fettuccine Alfredo: Cooking Class and Lunch at Alfredo alla Scrofa Restaurant
- Best of Rome Walking Tour and Master of Pizza Class
- Shared Departure Transfer: Rome Hotels to Fiumicino Airport
- Holy Jubilee Walking Tour in Rome
- Private Half-Day Tour: Tivoli and Villa D'Este from Rome
- Rome to Pompeii Shuttle Bus & Independent Day Trip