Small-Group Tour: Amalfi Coast And Pompeii Full Day Tour From Rome
OverviewLeave Rome to explore the ancient city of Pompeii and the suggestive Amalfi Coast, both Unesco World Heritage Sites. We'll visit first the excavations, then we'll head towards the Amalfi coast, with a stop for a lunch in Positano with suggestive sea view. The small parties tour is a tour with a maximum of 6 persons for every minivan. Every minivan on board will have its own tour-guide or driver-guide speaking English.
- Small group ensures personal service
- All entrance fees included
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Led by a local guide
- Excellent value for money
- Skip the line
Know More about this tour
Spend a day discovering Pompeii and Amalfi on a small group max 12 people from Rome. In an intimate group of just 6 people per minivan, youll travel south to the UNESCO-listed ruins of ancient Pompeii.
Enjoy a short stop for breakfast on the freeway, and then continue to the main archaeological site. On arrival, youll learn about the 79AD eruption of Mt. Vesuvius, which took the city by surprise.
Hear how the Pompeii lay buried, yet preserved, for centuries in volcanic lava and ash, as you explore with an official site guide. Sights include the Macellum food market, the thermal baths, dining areas, and the homes of the citys wealthiest citizens.
Leave Pompeii for the Amalfi Coast, where youll arrive in time for lunch (own expense). Make the most of free time in Positano to eat, shop, and soak up the sights. Then, journey along the spectacular coastline to Amalfi, a town famous for its production of ceramics. Finish with a tasting of the local tipple - limoncello - and relax on your journey back to Rome. Your day ends with a hotel drop-off.
Inclusions for Small-Group Tour: Amalfi Coast And Pompeii Full Day Tour From Rome
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (inside Aurelian Wall)Transport by luxury, air-conditioned vehicle
- English-speaking tour guide
- Official guide in Pompeii
- Entrance ticket to the archaeological site at Pompeii
- Sample of limoncello
Exclusions for Small-Group Tour: Amalfi Coast And Pompeii Full Day Tour From Rome
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Child rate applies only when sharing with two paying adults
Infant seats are available on request if advised at time of booking
Dress code is smart casual
A minimum of two people per booking is required
Small group tour up to 12 people
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Gladiator of Ancient Rome - semi private tour
- Small Group Tour of Colosseum With Dungeons
- Colosseum restricted areas and Dungeons Small Group Tour
- Ancient Rome Semi Private Tour with Access from the Gladiator entrance
- Segway Tour Villa Borghese
- James Bond Spectre Tour through Rome
- Wifi everywhere in Rome
- Va, pensiero: the best of Verdi in a virtual tour experience