Small-Group Tour: Amsterdam City Center Historical Walking TourWrite a Review
ExperienceÂ the best Amsterdam has to offer, andÂ discoverÂ a few local secrets, on this 2.5-hour walking tour. Join a small group of no more than 10 fellow travelers to discover Amsterdam'sÂ history. Orient yourself in the historic city centerâor get a refresher if youâve been beforeâas you see the city's most important landmarks with an enthusiastic young guide. The tour includes a snack and restroom break along the way.
- Explore the local streets on a walking tour of the city
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
- Small-group tour
- Led by a local guide
Know More about this tour
Meet your guide at the The Basilica of Saint Nicholas at 10am to begin your 2.5-hour walking tour of Amsterdam's city center. With your small group of 10 people or fewer, learn about Amsterdam's history and how a small 12th-century fishing village with a simple dam became one of the most popular capital cities in the world. Crisscross the city center's iconic canals and bridges while peeking into quiet courtyards and down cobblestone streets. Discover the leaning houses, the city's namesake river, and other landmarks. Learn how to navigate the oftentimes tricky streets of the city center.
Highlights include Dam Square, West Church, Old Church (and some hidden churches), Artists' Squat street, leaning houses, Prinsengracht, Begijnof, the thinnest house, the sea dike, Chinatown, New Market Square (Nieuwmarkt), and the medieval city gate. Ask your local guide questions, get tips on how to best spend your time in Amsterdam, and bid them farewell at the end of the tour as you carry on exploring with plenty of insider knowledge on how to navigate the city.
Inclusions for Small-Group Tour: Amsterdam City Center Historical Walking Tour
- Local, professional guide
- Small-group tour
- Walking tour
Exclusions for Small-Group Tour: Amsterdam City Center Historical Walking Tour
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
A moderate amount of walking is involved
Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
Minimum numbers apply. This tour will not run without a minimum of 2 guests to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative date or full refund
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.