From USD 177.68
OverviewFull-day trip to Assisi and Orvieto from Rome. Your day includes a walking tour of Assisi in Umbria, learning about its patron, St Francis of Assisi and visit the Convent of Santa Chiara. Continue to Orvieto to know its Gothic Orvieto Cathedral.
- All entrance fees included
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Small group ensures personal service
- Led by a local guide
Know More about this tourEnjoy a full-day trip to Assisi and Orvieto from Rome on a Small Group max 12 people (only 6 per minivan).
The tour starts from your hotel, an occasion to spend a delightful day of Rome is to visit Umbria, one of the most picturesque regions of Italy rich in vineyards, olive trees and the famous hill-top villages across the valleys of which the most famous of all is Assisi, the Unesco World Heritage.
The mystic town of Saint Francis, sill surrounded by its ancient walls, built on the green slopes of Mount Subasio, with its colourful houses of ink stone. Narrow streets, flower decked balconies and noble palaces provide beautiful views for memorable pictures (do not forget your camera). An interesting visit to St. Francis Basilica with his early Renaissance master-pieces by Giotto and Cimabue and the Basilica of Santa Maria degli Angeli.
Time for lunch in a typical restaurant (optional) and then the tour continues to Orvieto, where you can admire the magnificence of its Gothic Cathedral a masterpiece of Gothic architecture with a glistening façade of stained glass, mosaics and sculptures. Soak up Orvieto’s charms and admire the countless churches that are scattered around its center. Head back to Rome and finish your tour at hotel.
Inclusions for Small-Group Tour: Assisi And Orvieto Full Day Tour From Rome
- Assisi and Orvieto all day tour
- Luxury car/minivan with air conditioning
- English speaking tour guide
- Pick-up and drop-off service available from the hotel in the interior of the Aurelian Walls
- Assistant english speaking all day
Exclusions for Small-Group Tour: Assisi And Orvieto Full Day Tour From Rome
- Lunch, Drinks
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You might also like
- Skip The Line: Ancient Rome And Colosseum Half-Day Walking Tour
- Skip The Line - Vatican Museums, Sistine Chapel And St Peter's Basilica Half-Day Walking Tour
- Pompeii And Amalfi Coast Semi-Private Day Trip From Rome
- Christian Rome Afternoon Tour
- Rome In One Day Segway Tour
- Exploring Rome Beyond Sights - Through Flavors, Walks, And People
- Rome Bike Tour - Rome Jubilee Bike Tour
- Rome By Train - Vatican Museum
- Self-Guided Priority Access Ticket Including Ancient Rome And Vatican Museums
- Beyond The Ordinary Tour