Small Group Tour: Cinque Terre With The Leaning Tower Of Pisa - Siena
OverviewVisit the historic towns of Manarola, Vernazza, and Corniglia with its terraced slopes, pastel squares, and numerous viewing pointsReach Vernazza by boat and explore its harbor area and beachMake a stop in Pisa to see the Leaning Tower in Piazza dei Miracoli
Know More about this tourIn Manarola, explore myriads of narrow alleys and pretty pastel squares that epitomize the man-made beauty of the Cinque Terre. Thenreach Vernazzaon a shared boat ride from where youll be able to appreciate the natural beauty of the Cinque Terre. At Vernazza, enjoy free time for lunch and wander around this enchanting little town. The town of Vernazza, dominated by the terraced slopes of the surrounding hills, boast a delightful harbor area, beach, and a fascinating labyrinth of back alleys to explore. Not to mention numerous viewing points from which photographers can capture the beauty of the towns and its location. After spending a captivating day on this tour before heading back to Florence or your chosen location, you will drive up to Corniglia, the only Cinque Terre town not located directly on the water. Corniglia is the ideal place to finish this day tour of the Cinque Terre as you can enjoy some of the best views of the Cinque Terre from the town belvederewhile exploring this enchanting medieval town. On the way back to Florence, make a stop in Pisa forstunning photos of the leaning tower inPiazza dei Miracoli.
Inclusions for Small Group Tour: Cinque Terre With The Leaning Tower Of Pisa
- Live commentary on board
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Driver Guide
Exclusions for Small Group Tour: Cinque Terre With The Leaning Tower Of Pisa
- Entrance fees
- Boat tickets/train tickets
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Not recommended for participants with heart complaints or other serious medical conditions
Not wheelchair accessible
Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.