Small-Group Tour: Dallas And Fort Worth City Sightseeing
OverviewThis 7-hour combination tour will give you the unique opportunity to see the highlights of both Dallas and Fort Worth in one day. This small-group tour operates with up to 11 guests. Includes transportation to and from most Dallas hotels in Downtown, Uptown, or Market Center.
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Great overview and orientation of the city
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
Know More about this tourBegin your tour at 10am with pickup from your hotel in Downtown, Uptown, or Market Center, Dallas. You may alternately choose to meet your guide at a centrally located meeting place. Your tour will incorporate many stops for photos.
- Founders Plaza
- Old Red Court House
- John Neely Bryan Cabin
- JFK memorial
- Pioneer Plaza (largest bronze collection in the world)
- Dallas City Hall (design by I.M. Pei)
- Thanks-Giving Square
- First Baptist Dallas Fountain Plaza
- Deep Ellum
- The Wilson Block (historic neighborhood featuring Queen Anne/Victorian Style houses)
- The Art District
- Klyde Warren Park
- The City of Highland Park (5th richest suburb in USA, home to many celebrities)
- Uptown the McKinney Avenue restaurant district
- West End
- Dealey Plaza (JFK assassination point)
Fort Worth Tour:
Drovers, stretching their cattle drives from San Antonio or the Rio Grande, came to Fort Worth on their way up to Abilene, Kansas. They went to the Kansas Pacific Railway, where their cattle would be loaded for market. Fort Worth was the locale where supplies, rest and entertainment could be enjoyed at what came to be known as 'Hells Half Acre'. Before departing for Chisholm Trail and traversing the Red River into wild, untamed territory inhabited by Indians, cattle drovers stopped to enjoy what only the entertainment district of Fort Worth could provide. Millions of longhorn cattle were moved through Fort Worth between 1866 and 1890. The history of these cattle drives may be discovered by visiting Cattle Drive Visitors Center, Stockyard Station, Horse and Mule Barn and Livery, Cow Town Museum, the Livestock Exchange, Billy Bobs, and many other historical adventures along the way.
Return to your original departure point at the end of the tour around 5pm.
Inclusions for Small-Group Tour: Dallas And Fort Worth City Sightseeing
- Live commentary on board
- Driver/local guide
- Complimentary transportation to and from most Dallas hotels
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels only)
Exclusions for Small-Group Tour: Dallas And Fort Worth City Sightseeing
- The listed price does not include a parking fee, payable at the time of tour check-in (cost $ 4-7)
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult.
Included hotel pick up from: Down Town, Up Town, Market Center
Not wheelchair accessible
A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
A maximum of 11 people per booking
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Half-Day Guided Best of Fort Worth Historical Tour
- Aqua-Cycle Water Tricycle Rentals
- 'Dallas by Chocolate' Tour
- Dallas Spy Adventure
- Zero Gravity Thrill Amusement Park in Dallas
- Dallas' Reunion Tower GeO-Deck Observation Ticket
- Haunted Dallas Evening Pub Small-Group Walking Tour
- 90-Minute Scenic Shuttle Ride to Winstar Casino from Dallas or Fort Worth