Downton Abbey And Village Tour Of Locations From London: Small Group Tour, London
OverviewTake a journey back to the early nineteenth century on this fully guided small group tour from London that includes Downton Abbey Village tour and entry to Highclere Castle.
- This Downton Abbey tours is avialable for small groups that ensures personal service
- Fully narrated tour to filming locations and other awesome locations of the village of London.
- Led by a local tour guide.
- Separate driver ensures your guides full attention throughout the day on the tour of Downton Abbey Village.
- Instant Confirmation.
Know More about this tour
Become Lord or Lady Grantham for the day, as you visit the film locations used for the BAFTA-winning period drama on a Downton Abbey Tour of Locations.
On this small group day tour you will start by departing from central London, then heading for the charming Oxfordshire village that has been featured as Downton Village. Here, you will get a guided tour of locations such as Downton hospital, the village pub, the former home of Matthew Crawley and the local church.
Get fascinating anecdotes about how the global hit TV series was made, about the actors involved and about the wonderful history of the places you visit on the tour.
A short comfort break will be taken here. Having explored the village, you will then travel to Highclere Castle, which is used as the main Downton Abbey set. On the way, you will learn about the 1000 year history of Highclere Castle and life above and below stairs. Admission to the castle is included in the price.
Food for lunch can be purchased at Highclere Castle or you can bring your own lunch and enjoy it in the beautiful grounds. Youll be able to explore independently the Above Stairs area insideDownton Abbey with the aid of our self-guided information sheet.
As you wander around the estate, you will be able to imagine life as it was over 100 years ago and enter the world of the aristocratic Crawley family and their servants.
The tour ends back in central London.
Inclusions for Downton Abbey And Village Tour Of Locations From London: Small Group Tour, London
- Entrance fees
- Local guide
- Live commentary on board
- Small-group tour
Exclusions for Downton Abbey And Village Tour Of Locations From London: Small Group Tour, London
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and drinks
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
A moderate amount of walking is involved
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- The London Bridge Experience and Thames River Cruise
- The View from the Shard with Thames River Cruise
- Windsor Castle Bath and Stonehenge from London
- Private Transfer from Heathrow Airport to Dover Port
- Private London to Southampton Cruise Transfer
- Independent Layover Tour to Windsor from London Gatwick or Heathrow Airport