Small Group Tour: Ephesus House Of Mother Mary Isabey Mosque Temple Of Artemis From Izmir
OverviewVisits to ancient city of Ephesus, Isabey Mosque,House of Mother Mary and Artemis Temple.
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Small-group tour by minibus
Know More about this tourAfter a scenic drive, arrive in Ephesus was the Roman capital of Asia Minor, and home to over a quarter of a million peoplefrom slave traders to saintsat its peak between 1 AD and 2 AD. 150 years of excavations at Ephesus have revealed the most complete Greco-Roman classical city on Earth. Then the House of Mother Mary where she is supposed to spent last years of her life. After a lunch break to taste the local flavours of rich Turkish cuisine, continue toIsabey Mosque. You will have opportunity to see educational presentation for famous Turkish Carpets, being the oldest and richest traditional art of Turkish Culture. The final stop is at site of Temple of Artemis, which was one of the Seven Wonders of the Ancient World.
Ephesus and the above mentioned sites were added to the list of UNESCO World Heritage Sites in 2015.
Inclusions for Small Group Tour: Ephesus House Of Mother Mary Isabey Mosque Temple Of Artemis From Izmir
- Transportation by A/C vehicle,
- English speaking professional guiding services,
- Entrance fees to sites and museums,
- 2 small bottled water per person
- Parking fees for the vehicle.
Exclusions for Small Group Tour: Ephesus House Of Mother Mary Isabey Mosque Temple Of Artemis From Izmir
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Gratuities (optional)
- Alcoholic drinks
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult,
Infant seats available on request if advised at the time of booking.
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Biblical Ephesus, Mother Mary House, St John Basilica and Temple of Artemis Tour from Izmir with Private Guide
- Full-Day Ephesus Tour from Izmir
- Private Ephesus Tours from Izmir Port
- Seven Churches of Revelation Trip
- Shuttle to Ephesus from Kusadasi Cruise Port and Hotels or Selcuk Hotels
- Private Transfer between Izmir airport and Kusadasi