OverviewExplore the Renaissance cities of Florence and Pisa on a full-day tour from Rome. Visit the Accademia Gallery to see Michelangelo’s David and Botticelli’s Madonna and Child. Wander Pisa and admire the monuments of the Piazza dei Miracoli.
- Skip the line
- Small-group tour
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
Know More about this tour
Leave your central Rome hotel in a Small Group max 12 people (only 6 passenger per minivan), and relax on the journey north to Tuscany, a region known as the “cradle of the Renaissance.” Cross the green valley around the River Tiber to the slopes of the Apennines to reach your first stop of the day: Pisa.
Hop out of your minivan for a stroll around Piazza dei Miracoli, Pisa’s monument-filled central square. Stand before the Leaning Tower of Pisa for photos and learn about the Baptistery and Pisa Duomo, both resplendent in the local white marble.
Continue to Florence and enjoy free time for lunch at your own expense. Later, meet back up with your guide for a walking tour. Discover medieval streets and craftsmen’s workshops as you stroll with tales of the powerful Florentine Medici family ringing in your ears. Then, head inside the Accademia Gallery to see Michelangelo’s sculpture of ‘David’ alongside other influential Renaissance art by the likes of Da Vinci and Botticelli.
Visit the Cathedral of Santa Maria del Fiore to swoon at Brunelleschi’s dome, check out the baptistery, and admire Giotto’s Bell Tower. Finish with a quick trip up to Piazzale Michelangelo where a stunning city vista awaits. Cast your gaze over the Ponte Vecchio, River Arno, and Florence Duomo, then return to your minibus for the journey back to Rome. Your day ends with a hotel drop-off.
Inclusions for Small-Group Tour Florence And Pisa - All Day Trip From Rome
- Hotel/Accommodation pickup and drop-off (inside Aurelian Walls)
- Transport by minivan de luxe (max 6 people)
- Small group tour max 12 people
- Tour escort for all day
- 2 hours Professional Guide in Florence
- Admission to the Accademia Gallery
Exclusions for Small-Group Tour Florence And Pisa - All Day Trip From Rome
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
The 12-hour duration of the tour may take longer during the high season months due to heavier traffic
Dress code is smart casual
Tour is shared with other customers, and priced based on group size
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You might also like
- Skip The Line: Ancient Rome And Colosseum Half-Day Walking Tour
- Skip The Line - Vatican Museums, Sistine Chapel And St Peter's Basilica Half-Day Walking Tour
- Pompeii And Amalfi Coast Semi-Private Day Trip From Rome
- Christian Rome Afternoon Tour
- Rome In One Day Segway Tour
- Exploring Rome Beyond Sights - Through Flavors, Walks, And People
- Rome Bike Tour - Rome Jubilee Bike Tour
- Rome By Train - Vatican Museum
- Self-Guided Priority Access Ticket Including Ancient Rome And Vatican Museums
- Beyond The Ordinary Tour