From USD 130.64
OverviewHead inland from Nice to see the best of Provence on a full-day tour, discovering the beauty of the regions much-applauded landscape. Pass rocky promontories sitting alongside lush vineyards and see flower-drenched hamlets at every twist and turn. With an expert local guide, visit Grasse, the perfume capital of France, for a tour around its famous Fragonard Perfumery, and then explore the towns of Valbonne and Gourdon. Back in Nice, tour the Chteau de Crmat wine estate and sample local Bellet wines. This small-group day trip is limited to just eight passengers, ensuring youll receive personalized attention from your guide.
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Enjoy fantastic aerial views
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Get inside tips from a local
- Small-group tour by minibus
Know More about this tourAfter pickup from your central Nice hotel, head west by luxury minivan to the Provençal town of Grasse – best known as the perfume capital of France! Fragrances of jasmine, orange blossom and mimosa from the surrounding countryside pervade through this picturesque little town, making it sure to appeal to all your senses.
Take a leisurely walking tour around its charming cobbled streets, and then tour Fragonard Perfumery, where you’ll learn about perfume manufacturing and the history of this intriguing perfume house.
Continue to the medieval village of Valbonne, less than half an hour away, and take a stroll through its picturesque alleyways, stopping to browse quaint boutiques, stocked with local arts and crafts. Sit down for lunch at one of the many traditional cafés in Vallbonne’s Old Town (own expense) before relaxing on a scenic drive alongside the Loup River. Arrive in the majestic village of Gourdon, perched high on a rocky ridge, and head to a viewpoint for sweeping views of the Cote d’Azur’s dazzling coastline.
Return to Nice and visit Château de Crémat -- one of France's smallest yet most beautiful wineries. Built on a site that dates back to the Roman invasion, the estate is steeped in fascinating history as well as fabulous wines. Sample glasses of the local Bellet wine during a professional wine-tasting session, and enjoy breathtaking views over the city before returning to your hotel.
Inclusions for Small-Group Tour: Grasse Perfumery And Provence Wine-Tasting Day Trip From Nice
- Transport by air-conditioned luxury minivan (8 seater)
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-of
- Guided visit of perfumery in Grasse
- Wine tasting in the Château de Crémat in Nice
Exclusions for Small-Group Tour: Grasse Perfumery And Provence Wine-Tasting Day Trip From Nice
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
Customers who have not reached France's legal drinking age of 18, will not be served alcohol
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.