Small-Group Tour: Iceland South Coast And Glacier Hike - Reykjavik
OverviewSpend 10 hours exploring the magnificent southern coast of Iceland including a glacier hike with an experienced guide. Discover the Slheimajkull Glacier as well as the Seljalandsfoss waterfall and the Renisfjara black sand beach. Ensure comfort with a small group tour and transport provided by minibus.
- Small group ensures personal service
- All necessary equipment included
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
Know More about this tourEnjoy pickup from your Reykjavik accommodation at 8:30am to start your adventure. Hop aboard the minibus and join your guide and small group to make your way to the Slheimajkull Glacier.
You will be provided all necessary equipment to prepare for your glacier hike. Enjoy a stunning look at the sights Iceland's southern coast has to offer. You will be accompanied by experienced guides to ensure you have a safe, enjoyable hike.
You will have plenty of opportunities for photographs of the Seljalandsfoss waterfall and the mighty waves of the Atlantic Ocean against the Reynisfjara black sand beach as well. The itinerary for this tour is designed to avoid the main crowds as much as possible so that you can experience these natural beauties more personally.
Feel free to ask many questions along the tour and find yourself rewarded with interesting (and sometimes weird) knowledge about this Nordic island and its quirks. During the winter, you will be chasing the daylight as it casts a natural soft light against these unique sights.
After a full-day adventure, your tour will conclude with drop off at your hotel around 6:30pm.
Inclusions for Small-Group Tour: Iceland South Coast And Glacier Hike
- Hotel/port pickup and drop-off
- Transportation provided by minibus
- Safety gear (harness, ice axe, carabiners, and crampons)
Exclusions for Small-Group Tour: Iceland South Coast And Glacier Hike
- Food and drinks
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Minimum age is 10 years
Operates in most weather conditions, please dress appropriately
Warm, waterproof clothing and hiking shoes are recommended
Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
This is a moderately difficult hike, please prepare accordingly
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Northern Lights Cruise from Downtown Reykjavk
- Olgerdin Brewery Tour from Reykjavik
- The Golden Circle and Fontana Wellness Tour from Reykjavik
- Small-Group Snorkeling Experience at Silfra Fissure in Thingvellir National Park
- Reykjavik Shore Excursion: Blue Lagoon Spa with Round-trip Transport
- Small-Group Volcano Tour from Reykjavik: Descent Into Thrihnukagigur Volcano and Hike