Small-Group Tour: Jiufen, Yehliu Geopark, And Shifen From Taipei
OverviewTake a full-day tour of the highlights of the Northeast Coast including Yehliu Geopark, Golden Waterfall, Jiufen Old Street, Shifen Waterfall and Shifen Old Street. A shared tour operated in a small-group of no more than 8 people and includes round-trip transportation from your accommodation in Taipei City.a~
- Day trip (destination A to B)
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Small group ensures personal service
Know More about this tour
Begin your Jiufen Golden Tour with pickup from your Taipei City hotel or Taipei Main Station at approximately during 08:00~09:00. Set off on a small-group tour of Jiufen to discover the most vibrant post-mining region you'll ever encounter. You will explore the rich history of the Northeast Coast, a region famed for its gold and coal deposits. Visit Jinguishi to uncover the geological forces that brought about the Taiwanese Gold Rush.
Next, venture to the railway town of Shifen for a magical DIY sky lantern experience. Witness the awe-inspiring mysteries of natures beauty as you explore the coastal erosion and seascapes at Yehliu Geopark. But perhaps the most famous of all is the Old Street of Jiufen. As you wander the alleys of this historic community, youll be tempted to try a little bit of everything, from the famous taro balls to the coffees and teas at the impressive mountainside cafes. Jiufen is where your imagination comes alive. You will be returned to your original departure point at the conclusion of your tour around 6pm.
Inclusions for Small-Group Tour: Jiufen, Yehliu Geopark, And Shifen From Taipei
- Hotel/Railway station pickup and drop-off
- Fuel surcharge
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Transport by air-conditioned coach or minivan
Exclusions for Small-Group Tour: Jiufen, Yehliu Geopark, And Shifen From Taipei
- Entrance fees (Approximately $3)
- Food and drinks
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Adult pricing applies to all travelers
English or Mandarin-speaking guide is available. Please select your preferred language at checkout
Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
A small amount of walking is involved
Not wheelchair accessible
A maximum of 8 people per booking
A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Private Day Trip of Jiufen - The Enchanted Town from the Movie Spirited Away
- Leisure Tour to Yangminshsan and Relaxing Massage after
- Taipei 101 Luxury Half-day Private Tour Including Dinner and Shopping
- Small Group Night Market Tour including Street Food Tasting
- Private 1-Day Tea Experience in Taipei
- Private Tea Village and Taipei Sightseeing Day Tour
- Shared 1-Day Tea Experience in Taipei
- Drink Like a Local