OverviewJoin this 6-hour tour of Beijing and experience the city as a local. Accompanied by a guide and your small-group of no more than 12, take public transport to see well-known locations. See the Confucius Temple, Guo Zi Jian, Hutongs, and Wang Fu Jing Street. Enjoy an exciting rickshaw ride and learning of Chinese culture along the way.
- Instant Confirmation
- All entrance fees included
- Family friendly
- Small group ensures personal service
- Get inside tips from a local
- Soak up the atmosphere on a walking tour
- Pickup from a centrally located meeting point
Know More about this tourMeet your guide and group at the designated point to begin your tour. After going over a quick briefing, walk over to Wang Fu Jing Street, a street famed for hosting trendy shops. Immerse yourself in the bustling atmosphere as you stroll Wang Fu Jing Snack Street, coming across many restaurants and street food stalls along the way. Keep walking north along Wang Fu Jing Street until you reach St. Joseph's Cathedral, an impressive architectural structure. Once that portion is done, take the subway to Lama Temple Station, where you will walk pass the Lama Temple itself. Then, proceed to Confucius Temple, a tranquil place with rich historical heritage that offers fantastic insights into Confuciuss life and his teachings.
Continue to the neighboring Guo Zi Jian, the highest academic institute of imperial China, before going back to the subway station. Take the subway to Gu Lou Da Jie, a quaint hutong neighborhood filled with restaurants, bars, cafs and boutique stores. While there, your guide will recommend a suitable lunch nearby. Sit back and experience the old days of Beijing as your guide share interesting stories about the historical sites along the way. Hear tales of the majestic Drum Tower & Bell Tower, the zigzag Yandai Xiejie HuTong, and the landmark Yinding Bridge of the scenic area ShiChaHai. Conclude the tour at 3:00pm in Gu Lou Da Jie.
Inclusions for Small-Group Tour: Local Beijing Experience With Rickshaw Ride
- Entrance fees
- Subway fare
- Rickshaw ride
- Professional guide
Exclusions for Small-Group Tour: Local Beijing Experience With Rickshaw Ride
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Age under 2 is free
A maximum of 12 people per booking
A moderate amount of walking is involved
Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
Please wear comfortable walking shoes, sunglasses, sunscreen and hat
Please provide your passport number upon booking
Note: The prices shown are not valid during China's Official Holidays (such as National Day - 01 to 07, Oct. Chinese Spring Festival - 15 Feb to 21 Feb, 2018, etc.).
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.