Small Group Tour: London Historical Walking Tour Including The British MuseumWrite a Review
Your 5-hour walking tour is a history loverâÂÂs delight as you explore central London and its iconic British Museum. Your guide will lead you through the cityâÂÂs streets before taking you to one of the largest collection of human artifacts in the world. You will pause for lunch in between and the group will be limited to just 8 people. Hotel pickup and drop-off are not included.
- Led by a local guide
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
- Explore the local streets on a walking tour of the city
- Small-group tour
Know More about this tourStart off your walking tour to London with an introduction to culture and civilizations at the monumental collection of the British Museum, spanning 6,000 years of human history. It features items from all over the world like Samurai armor and rare Assyrian lion hunt reliefs. Our guides will take a serious but enjoyable approach towards the museum’s galleries, discussing primitive tribes and fallen empires through a carefully chosen selection of items. You will learn about the Mummy of Katebet, the Lewis Chessmen and the original Rosetta Stone. Walk away with an understanding of what humans have achieved during our short history and hopefully you will be proud to call yourself a part of this incredible species.
After a break for lunch, continue with your guide to understand London through its history as you walk through its urban landscape. Our expert guides will peel back the layers as you walk past some of the most iconic places in central London like Trafalgar Square and the House of Parliament. Learn about Chaucer at Westminster Abbey or maybe bump into the Prime Minister at 10 Downing Street. The tour will pass through the sweeping green parks, bustling crowds, and quaint squares that define London. Learn about the monarchs and leaders, like Queen Elizabeth II and Winston Churchill, while also taking advantage of your local guide, who will be more than willing to share a few of the city’s best kept secrets as you explore together.
Inclusions for Small Group Tour: London Historical Walking Tour Including The British Museum
- Professional guide
- Small-group tour
Exclusions for Small Group Tour: London Historical Walking Tour Including The British Museum
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
A maximum of 8 people per booking
Minimum numbers apply. This tour will not run without a minimum of 2 guests to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
A moderate amount of walking is involved
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.