Small Group Tour: Museum Of Qin Terracotta Army And Tang Dynasty Dance Show In Xi'an - Xian
OverviewAt the mention of the great number of the local attractions, terracotta soldiers always come as first. This full day group tours covers top attractions and activities in Xian. You will visit world famous Terracotta Army of altogether 7,000 life-size pottery soldiers, horses, chariots and weapons symbolically arranged in battle formations, explore the First Emperor of China, Qin Shi Huang's Mausoleum, and enjoy the fascinating Tang Dynasty Show. Optional Dumpling Dinner is served in the theater at your request.
- Instant Confirmation
- Small group ensures personal service
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Step back in time on a history tour
- Lunch included
Know More about this tourWith pick up from your downtown Xian hotel lobby in the morning, your tour guide will escort you to start this full day sightseeing id historical Xian. Listen to your guides narration of this ancient Chinese capital city and learn its profound history and culture.
It take approximately 1 hour drive from downtown Xi'an to Terracotta Warriors and Horses Museum, a must-see for all travelers to Xian. Life-size terracotta warriors and horses figures arranged in battle formations are the main feature at the museum. Follow your guide to explore all 3 pits tagged in the order of their discoveries and be amazed by the vivid terracotta army. Continue to explore the Tomb of Emperor Qin Shi Huang guarded by the Terracotta Army, it is the largest imperial tomb in China with the richest burial objects. The underground palace is the core of Qin Shi Huangs mausoleum. The great anticipation is that some day the underground imperial tomb could be available for visit whentechnologies are well advanced to properly preserve it.
Later, enjoy lunch at a nice restaurant and taste some local food. On the way back to downtown Xi'an, you will have a short visit at the Terracotta Reproduction Factory where terracotta soldiers are replicated. Here, you will have a chance to gain more knowledge on how to make a terracotta soldier and see these vivid figures up close.
After getting back to downtown, have a short break at your hotel. Later, your guide will pick you up to enjoy Tang Dynasty Music and Dance Show, a wonderful performance with ancient music and dance, a must-see when you visit Xian. The show reproduces the magnificent scenes of prosperous Tang Dynasty delighting the audience with fascinating ancient imperial court music and dance.
Dumpling has a long history and is an essential part of celebratory meals. Cold cuts, seasonal vegetables, a variety of steamed dumplings with different stuffing ranging from pork, chicken, mushroom, and from duck to egg, leek, carrot, lotus root and more will be provided for you to taste. If you prefer to taste steamed dumplings, please choose the Option with Dumpling Dinner at time of booking.
Inclusions for Small Group Tour: Museum Of Qin Terracotta Army And Tang Dynasty Dance Show In Xi'an
- Air-conditioned tour van or bus
- Professional English-speaking guide
- Entrance Fee
- Chinese lunch
- Tang Dynasty Show ticket
- Dumpling Dinner if selected
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Exclusions for Small Group Tour: Museum Of Qin Terracotta Army And Tang Dynasty Dance Show In Xi'an
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Adult pricing applies to all travelers
Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
Your guide will contact you one day prior to confirm exact pickup time
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Xi'an Private Tour: Huashan Mountain Day Tour
- Small Group Xian Day Tour: Terra-Cotta Warriors and Horses-Xian Museum and Small Wild Goose Pagoda
- 2-Hour Guided Private Bike Tour to see the Hidden Pingyao & Tea Break
- Youjian Pingyao Night Show and Night Tour
- Private Cultural Tour A : Pingyao Highlights & Shuanglin Temple Tour
- 7-Day Historic Army Grottoes Tour - Discover Central China
- Private Xi'an Highlights Tour with Professional Photographer/Videographer
- Xian Historical Private Tour of Terracotta Warriors, Miniature Terracotta Warrior-Making, Ancient Walls, and Qin Culture-Themed Cuisine