Small Group Tour: Night City Tour With Santa Lucia Hill And Dinner Show - Santiago
OverviewAwaken your senses to the color of folklore show during an exciting 4-hour excursion that includes dinner. Feast upon delicious Chilean specialties then immerse yourself in a spectacular show that involves Huasos (Chilean cowboys) and Dances with costumes of Eastern Island. Enjoygastronomical delights during this extravagant experience.
- See the sights illuminated at night
- Dinner included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Small-group tour
Know More about this tourThis kind of tour is for those who want to know the city in a more panoramic way and to enjoy after, an exquisite dinner with an easter island or folkloric show included. This tour starts approximately between 6pm and 7pm from your hotel or address on the districts of Providencia, Las Condes, Vitacura and Santiago Centro, or in a meeting point inside the same districts in a shared van with air conditioning with a maximum of 8 people per vehicle. This offers more personalized attention and best comunication between passengers and the guide.
We start visiting Santa Luca Hill. In this hill, the city of Santiago was founded, and you can enjoy a beautiful view of downtown from the lookout. After that, we continue the tour towards the civic center of Santiago, in which we will enjoy a full view of La moneda palace, Plaza de la constitucin (Constitution square), the municipal theatre and Mercado Central (Central Market).
Finally we head to the south side of the civic center, in which we will enjoy dinner in the restaurant Los Adobes de Argomedo, recognized for being one the best picadas (a chilean word to describe restaurants with particularly good food and/or prices) of good level in the city. You will be able to enjoy typical Chilean beverage and choose between meat or fish (vegetarian optional). All of this while you enjoy during dinner, a show of typical chilean dance or, if it's a Friday or Saturday, a special Easter Island show.
When the show finishes, at around 11pm, we take you back to your hotel or some centric point of the city (if option selected).
- National Appetizer: 1Pisco Sour or Mango Sour orsoft drink
- Starters: 1 Avocado Shrimpwith hydroponic vegetables orConsome de Ave (traditional preparation of Chilean chicken soup) or Consome de Esparragos (asparagus soup) Arrollado Huaso with Pebre and tomatos (Rolled pork with traditional chilean mix of tomatoes, onions, chili and parsley)
- Main Dishes:1Salmn Porteo with vegetables atWock style or Grilled Chicken with adds or Adobes Tenderloin withduchess potatoes and mushroom sauce. Or 1Vegetarian Special Option
- Aggregates: Steam Potatoes or White Rice or Vegetables Panache or Mix de Salads
- Desserts:1Tronco Los Adobes or HomemadeFlan or Paradise temptation with sauce of wine or ice cream. 1 Coffee or Herbs Infusion
- Drinks:1/2 Bottle of wine per person or 2 beers or 2 soft drinks
Inclusions for Small Group Tour: Night City Tour With Santa Lucia Hill And Dinner Show
- Small-group tour (max 8 people per vehicle)
- Tour only in your language
- 4-course dinner
- Live commentary on board
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup (drop-off if option selected)
Exclusions for Small Group Tour: Night City Tour With Santa Lucia Hill And Dinner Show
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel drop-off
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Dress code is smart casual
Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.