This tour of Ancient Rome covers the Colosseum, Palatine Hill and Roman Forum in a small group. A great opportunity to visit the sites of Ancient Rome with a professional guide. You will tour in a small, friendly group, the average number of participants is only 15 (please be aware that inÂ busy periods the group can reach up to 25 participants .) You will skip the long line to enter the Colosseum. Learn the fascinating history of Ancient Rome and the Colosseum.
- Choice of several departures throughout the day
- Skip the line
- Small group ensures personal service
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
Know More about this tourYou will head with your guide and small group to one of the most famous structures in the world, the Colosseum.
Entering through the skip-the-line entrance you will be in awe of this spectacular building. Your guide will help you to step back in time to Ancient Rome with their anecdotes of this marvellous site- once the entertainment capital of Rome! By the end of your visit you will almost be able to hear the roars of the crowd as you imagine the enthralling spectacles that took place here over 2000 years ago.
From the entertainment center you will continue to a much more exclusive area of Ancient Rome, the Palatine Hill. Once the site where emperors built their houses you will also marvel over the view of the Roman Forum and Circus Maximus. From the imperial you will step back down into reality as you walk among the ruins of the Roman Forum, the meeting point of Ancient Rome. Here your guide will ensure that 'every day' Roman life really comes to life for your whole group. A perfect chance to get to grips with Rome's best loved sites.
Inclusions for Small Group Tour Of Ancient Rome
- Entrance fees (Colosseum)
- Professional guide
- Guaranteed to skip the long lines
- Small-group tour
- Walking tour
Exclusions for Small Group Tour Of Ancient Rome
- Gratuities (recommended)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
A moderate amount of walking is involved
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.