Small-Group Tour Of Gangnam District - SeoulWrite a Review
From USD 132
OverviewThe tune "Gangnam Style" has became a global sensation. The neighborhood of Gangnam has become famous world wide. Home of Seoul's "Rodeo Drive", Gangnam is a shoppers delight. Tourists are typically excited about fashionable and stylish Gangnam. Stops may include boutique hotels, restaurants, bars, shopping centers, and SM Mall, a music industry showplace. Your chance to enjoy the life style of "Gangnam" in Seoul.
- Pickup from a centrally located meeting point
- All entrance fees included
- Family friendly
- Ideal choice for families
Know More about this tourYou will be met and greeted by their guide at their hotel and transported to Bongjeonsa temple, located to the north of the COEX building (the largest shopping mall in Asian). This famous temple was constructed in the 10th year of Shilla King Weongseong’s reign. In 1498 A.D., Queen Jeonghyeon refurbished Gyeonseongsa Temple, located at the east of King Seongjong’s royal mausoleum and renamed the temple as Bongeunsa . If you want to day dream or role play, your guide will instruct you how to bow like a devout Buddhist. You may learn basic principle of Buddhism.
A lot of cosmetic clinics and distributors are located on Seoul's "Rodeo Drive". Apqujeong's streets are filled with shops on the very cutting edge of fashion. Shopping is the highlight of this district.
Another stop is at the Korean Drama and K-Pop (Korean Pop) collection hall (Hanryu Experience Hall).
SM Town, managed by the K-Pop Entertainment Company, displays bromide photographs of K-pop stars, trophy's from the music industry, a music studio, hair saloon and theater. Samsung Digital Center, the last stop, is a show place for technology and innovations in the mobile phone and electronics fields.
Return to your hotel.
Inclusions for Small-Group Tour Of Gangnam District
- Admission ticket
- All activities
- Selected hotel pick up and drop-off
- English tour guide
Exclusions for Small-Group Tour Of Gangnam District
- Lunch, Dinner
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.