Small-Group Tour Of Ho Chi Minh City And Cu Chi TunnelsWrite a Review
Experience the bustling city of Ho Chi Minh and the historic outskirts of Cu Chi, during this 9-hour tour. Venture to the impressive network of tunnels in Cu Chi, then make your way to the lively city for a tour some of its most popular destinations and markets.Travel with your small-group of no more than 12 as your local guide gives you details to the significance of each area.
- Lunch included
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
Know More about this tourBegin with a convenient hotel pickup from your guide before making the drive to Cu Chi. Upon your arrival, explore how the Viet Cong lived and fought underground in these intricately constructed tunnels. As you head below the surface you see hidden entrances, traps, bunkers, hospitals, and kitchens. At midday, stop for a traditional Vietnamese lunch before the drive back to Ho Chi Minh, formerly known as Saigon. Here, you have the chance to tour the country's busiest city.
Make your first stop at the famed Ben Thanh Market where you can find vendor-lined streets with colorful arrangements of produce and crafts. Take time to buy a few unique items and practice your bargaining skills. Next, follow your guide to the War Remnants Museum to view the vast collection of wartime images dedicated to journalists and photographers who died during the French and American conflicts.
Step back in time as you witness renowned French colonial structures, including The Reunification Palace, Notre Dame Cathedral, and the Central Post Office. Observe the French architectural influence and beauty before being comfortably transported back to your hotel.
Inclusions for Small-Group Tour Of Ho Chi Minh City And Cu Chi Tunnels
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Local guide
- Entrance fees
- Bottled water
Exclusions for Small-Group Tour Of Ho Chi Minh City And Cu Chi Tunnels
- Souvenirs (available to purchase)
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Maximum group size is 12 people
Not wheelchair accessible
Due to uneven surfaces, this tour is not recommended for those with walking disabilities or using a wheelchair
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.