Small-Group Tour Of Isla De Ometepe With El Ceibo Museum
OverviewJoin this day trip to Isla de Ometepe, an island located in a fresh water lake with two volcanoes. Accompanied by your guide and small-group of no more than 10, observe the flora, fauna, and petroglyphs that surround you. Tour the El Ceibo Museum before heading home for the day.
- See native wildlife in their natural environment
- Step back in time on a history tour
- Family friendly
- Perfect for all ages and skill level
Know More about this tourMeet your guide in the lobby of your Isla de Ometepe hotel at approximately 9:00am. From there, begin your journey to Finca Magdalena, located in the skirts of the Maderas Volcano. Upon your arrival to the finca, you will admire several rock carvings and petroglyphs as you listen to your guide tell you tales about the island. Next, stop at the mystical Charco Verde lagoon, located in Charco Verde Nature Reserve. While you're there, observe the flora and fauna of the island and keep an eye out for howler monkeys.
The guide will tell you the legend of Chico Largo, a popular story for locals and tourists alike. Continue the tour to the natural water pool known as, "Ojo de agua", where you can swim or simply relax for a short time. For your final stop, proceed to the El Ceibo Museum. The museum displays Pre-Columbian artifacts, along with well-preserved indigenous statues and ceramics. Afterwards, begin your journey back to Isla de Ometepe and return to your accommodations.
Inclusions for Small-Group Tour Of Isla De Ometepe With El Ceibo Museum
- Small-group tour (maximum of 10)
- Transport by air-conditioned vehicle
- Entrance fees
- Local guide
Exclusions for Small-Group Tour Of Isla De Ometepe With El Ceibo Museum
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Gratuities (recommended)
- Personal Expenses
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
A moderate amount of walking is involved
Due to uneven surfaces, this tour is not recommended for those with walking disabilities or using a wheelchair
A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
A maximum of 10 people per booking
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.