Small Group Tour Of Pikes Peak And The Garden Of The Gods From Denver
OverviewTake a guided tour through the most picturesque locations in Colorado Springs. After pickup at your hotel, you will head south to the Garden of the Gods, we will stop for lunch at the beautiful town of Manitou Springs. After that, we will climb 14115 feet to Pikes Peak Summit. Then you will visit Helen Hunt Falls located in the North Cheyenne Canon Park.
Know More about this tour
This Pikes Peak Tour is a great way to explore what our beautiful state has to offer. You will experience some of the most breath taking views in Colorado, walk through the historic Manitou Springs, and have the opportunity to walk around the stunning Garden of the Gods and visit the Gorgeous helen hunt Falls.
In this day trip from Denver, We will travel south from Denver toward Colorado Springs. The first leg of our journey takes us to a magical stop, Garden of the Gods, This geological heaven will amaze you, considered the best park in the country and the 3rd best park in the world by TripAdvisor traveler's choice list 2013.
Our next stop is Pikes Peak. Pikes Peak is the highest summit of the southern front range of the Rocky mountains. standing 14,115 feet is the most prominent fourteener of the 53. The mountain was named in honor of the American explorer Zebulon Pike who was never able to reach the summit but you will.
Upon returning back to earth, you will have time to visit the historic town of Manitou Springs. Manitou Springs, also called "Saratoga of the West", was established as a resort community, known for its mineral springs and "spectacular setting" at the edge of the Pikes Peak. This unique little town is filled with gift shops, galleries, and restaurants if you care to stop for a bite (Manitou even homes its own brewery).
Lastly, we stop at the peaceful Helen Hunt Falls. this hidden gem will take your breath away. With a large trailhead, hiking here is well known and very popular.
Inclusions for Small Group Tour Of Pikes Peak And The Garden Of The Gods From Denver
- Bottled water
- Local taxes
- Fuel surcharge
- Entrance fees
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Exclusions for Small Group Tour Of Pikes Peak And The Garden Of The Gods From Denver
- Gratuities (recommended)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Minimum number of 4 passengers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund.
Complimentary hotel pick ups and drop offs are only offered to hotels located in the downtown area. Or on the way towards Colorado springs from Denver.
Please connect with us directly 24 hours in advance to arrange pick up time.
If your hotel is located outside of downtown Denver, the closest pickup point will be The Blue Bear (776 14th St., Denver, CO 80202) outside the Colorado Convention Center.
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Private Denver and Foothills Mountain Tour in a Luxury Vehicle
- Mile High Culture Pass
- Rock-Climbing Adventure with Transport from Denver
- Shuttle Transportation Service from Denver International Airport to Downtown
- Private Foothills Explorer Tour From Denver
- Downtown Denver Food Tour
- 8 Hour Peak to Peak: Estes Park
- 4 Hour North Mountain Exploration Tour